Sup it's crsmelee

Hey everyone Grin Happy to be here... I recently got into BeyBlade this year.... Call me a loser if you want Grin .... I do not easily get mad... So insult me as much as you want Grin
I just love BeyBlade... And this seems like a perfect place to be for that love Grin So hope I fit in here well Grin BYE YA!!! Grin
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome *hands out spicy nachos*
Thank you dude Grin I have a question... Do I need a point counter to enter WBO tournaments?
*takes spicy nachos and eats them* Thanks! Anyway, from one new member to another, welcome.
(May. 11, 2011  1:05 AM)crsmelee Wrote: Thank you dude Grin I have a question... Do I need a point counter to enter WBO tournaments?

No. You need a Blader passport to be in beyrank though.
(May. 11, 2011  1:06 AM)Doesnt Matter Wrote: *takes spicy nachos and eats them* Thanks! Anyway, from one new member to another, welcome.
(May. 11, 2011  1:05 AM)crsmelee Wrote: Thank you dude Grin I have a question... Do I need a point counter to enter WBO tournaments?

WRONG!the blader passport is used to exclusively enter a wbo tournament

also,WELCOME TO THE WBO!!*hands out welcome cupcakes*
Why would i insalt you? Welcome to the WBO!€¢£¥¶™
Were not mean we wont insult you welcome to WBO I'm the nicest Blader (joke) *Hands out free Beyblade of Desire*
Thank you guys Grin I love this place Grin
We will never insult you. Anyways welcome here!!
(May. 11, 2011  1:06 AM)Doesnt Matter Wrote: *takes spicy nachos and eats them* Thanks! Anyway, from one new member to another, welcome.

No you need to pay the enterance fee. But you dont need a passport.
Passport is better to buy. I recommend buying it at a tournament instead of online so the tournament organizer knows you have one.