[ Suffolk,England ]

Poll: Where in suffolk should the tourney/meet up be held?

Sudbury
10.00%
Ipswich
30.00%
Bury
50.00%
Lavenham
10.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
(Jan. 15, 2011  10:08 AM)red B uk Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:26 PM)dman12 Wrote: my 3 beys will pwn u all

thats what they all say
yeah but i mean it Smile
no, sorry guys for not replying.
We are waiting for more people, a place, the time and date will be announced on 1st February to give more people a chance to join in.
ok then
There is a 95% chance that i can go to a tourney in Suffolk if its on Saturday and in Ipswich
OK i have added you. Smile
I may have to pull out as i may not be able to get to ipswich. we will see though.
i might not go to ipswich aswell im going 2 bury tho 100%
is the world falling a part
Will this be an official WBBO tourney and where we will get prizes and points???

If its not i cant go, i only go to official ones so i can win prizes and get the points Grin
its a meet so its not official
We were hoping to make this offical but we couldn't achive the minimum of 8 people. Plus we don't have an offical stadium between us we only have hasbro ones.
if we hold it in bury we could have it near asda or the cinema
I have an official takara tomy balance stadium.

I can bring it to the tourney if its official.
How many more people do you need before its official? I may be able to get few more people to come along.
how many people can u get?
May be able to get an extra 3 or 4 people, but i might not be able to get any.

If its official will there be prizes?

What date is it on?
the information will be given on the 1st of feb
k thats great
I got another person to come.

She's Vamp69.

Vamp69 will be coming with me but we wont be able to go if its not official.
i can probaly get a mate to come and i also have a tt stadium i dont now the name but it from the goldenbladers dx set
nice btw i just got ray unicorno and thermal pisces so watch out Wink
btw i dont think we should start saying whos gunna win and stuff b4 it alredy organised
as a judge i have to say that the tt balnce stadium is not alowed but if hb sauces tt stadium is attack this could work out
bring the stamier for free play
(Jan. 24, 2011  10:08 PM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote: btw i dont think we should start saying whos gunna win and stuff b4 it alredy organised

i never said i would win i just said watch out
Red B uk in order to be a judge you need to know the rules =p
Balance stadium is aloud for standard play- please don't convince people otherwise.
Guys this is great we could now make this into an offical tourney- only problem is i can only make sudbury.
Vamp69 is added thank you madmuppet, hope you can convince some people to join in.
If i can make the tourney i will try and arrange some prizes. Wink
Also if it is official how do you award the points?
(Jan. 25, 2011  7:22 PM)unusualbob1 Wrote: Red B uk in order to be a judge you need to know the rules =p
Balance stadium is aloud for standard play- please don't convince people otherwise.
Guys this is great we could now make this into an offical tourney- only problem is i can only make sudbury.
Vamp69 is added thank you madmuppet, hope you can convince some people to join in.
If i can make the tourney i will try and arrange some prizes. Wink
Also if it is official how do you award the points?

u need to now the rulesSmile
http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
unusual can u make bury