33.33%
No
0%
Maybe
66.67%
I Reported You
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Good also is anyone going to sell spare parts?
(Sep. 20, 2011  10:27 PM)InfernoBlast7 Wrote: Good also is anyone going to sell spare parts?

I don't know but I dont think
(Sep. 20, 2011  9:46 PM)Zero X Wrote: i'm going to show every one my true strength when i battle you guys so don't count me out when get there hopefully also put me as maybe

Okay I'm going to train but best of luck
yea me and my brother going to train too and wait for our 4D beyblade to come
(Sep. 20, 2011  10:37 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Will ya take thy epic offer?

Yes pm zero x about the offer I manage and prepare he plans and registers the tornament
(Sep. 20, 2011  10:40 PM)Zero X Wrote: yea me and my brother going to train too and wait for our 4D beyblade to come

Thank you I'm getting some also too and I'll bring my Bakushin oh!
Ok but is anyone going to use baslt? To be honest i like to try new things but if anyone uses basalt i will be merciless to him/her and will you give direc tions and who will ask if we can blade at the mall?
I'm it going to use it I'm using earth
(Sep. 21, 2011  12:17 PM)Phoenix11 Wrote: I'm it going to use it I'm using earth

Ok so you arnt going to use baslat and can you give me an address of the area the mall is at?
alright guys i pm galaxy jay and the prizes are strongest blader set, death quetzacoatl,jade jupiter
(Sep. 21, 2011  9:53 PM)Zero X Wrote: alright guys i pm galaxy jay and the prizes are strongest blader set, death quetzacoatl,jade jupiter

Okay get more to sell and we still need two people
Ok so we pick the prize we ant if your 1st right?
(Sep. 21, 2011  10:36 PM)InfernoBlast7 Wrote: Ok so we pick the prize we ant if your 1st right?

Yes you do and well do really good
Yes we all are looking foeward to mthe tourny but you also have to make this an official request before that happens. But it will happen.
(Sep. 21, 2011  10:49 PM)InfernoBlast7 Wrote: Yes we all are looking foeward to mthe tourny but you also have to make this an official request before that happens. But it will happen.

Yes I know so start pm people and make this real
pheonix 11 my new name is Zero X2
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:09 AM)zero9 Wrote: pheonix 11 my new name is Zero X2

Okay thank you I did not notice the change
Okay I received my wide square type and yeah we have moar stadiums
hey phoenix i need to tell you something I'm zero X I'm using my brother account to post because striker X who is my brother accidently mest up my old account by changing my username and password and he forgot what was the past word so I had to start a new account but it is not activated so i can't post but can send PM I put my name in his profile
Your gonna need BB-10 Attack type stadiums for the tournament...not square
(Sep. 25, 2011  3:11 PM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote: Your gonna need BB-10 Attack type stadiums for the tournament...not square

Dang well I'll still bring it and I was using open format mfb and zero x why?
Thing is IF you bring the square stadium its only use is gonna be in free play or in between rounds when people just finished there rounds.
(Sep. 25, 2011  3:19 PM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote: Thing is IF you bring the square stadium its only use is gonna be in free play or in between rounds when people just finished there rounds.
Okay itl save my wide square to last longer and we need 2 moar people
Well PyrusOverlord might come but I'll PM him. This Thread.
well that becuase my brother was tiuchibg the computer trying to reaserch something but accidently click on my profile and change my password
(Sep. 25, 2011  3:42 PM)Striker X Wrote: well that becuase my brother was tiuchibg the computer trying to reaserch something but accidently click on my profile and change my password

Ah okay and are you older than zero and maybe 1more person