Something big is coming.

I quote:

Bey Brad Wrote:The staff are already privy to this, but nobody else. This is an absolutely top secret project.

Bey Brad Wrote:And in one month, you will all know.

Bey Brad Wrote:Do you really think I'm going to tell you if you ask enough questions?

Bey Brad Wrote:If I feel like revealing something about it, I will.

Bey Brad Wrote:stop asking questions i'm not answering them

Quote:This forum is restricted to registered affiliates to the World Beyblade Organization. THE EXISTENCE OF AND ALL CONTENT WITHIN THIS FORUM IS CONFIDENTIAL.

This should answer your question pegasis XD LOL.
(Oct. 16, 2008  10:32 AM)pegasis Wrote: come on beybrad we waited so long and u didnt tell us anything! so plz tell us!or at least tell us the day u will tell us.

he said he would tell us sometime in october, all we can do now is wait patiently for that day. theres still about 2 weeks left in october so he could tell us today, tommrow or even the 31st if he wishes so we just have to wait and see. XD
Curiosity killed the cat,you know.
Good thing we're built sturdier than most cats.
(Oct. 16, 2008  8:05 PM)Doompenguin Wrote: Good thing we're built sturdier than most cats.

don't make me test that
(Oct. 16, 2008  10:32 AM)pegasis Wrote: come on beybrad we waited so long and u didnt tell us anything! so plz tell us!or at least tell us the day u will tell us.

Pegasis, I see this as a rather fun game, with the staff knowing the secret while the other members don't.

Knowing that, why would we tell you about this news after you indirectly tell us that it's killing you to not know?
we'll get angry and start riots! lol jk
Quote:don't make me test that
wow how would you? lol

Quote:Pegasis, I see this as a rather fun game, with the staff knowing the secret while the other members don't.

Knowing that, why would we tell you about this news after you indirectly tell us that it's killing you to not know?
grey you are an EVIL FEIND! buahahahahahahahahaha lol how cruel of you XD
I'm looking forward to this update =D...nothing new in this post though XD. Why can people not refrain from asking questions?
I'm also pretty curious as to what this is. I look forward to the announcement (heck, even the announcement of the date of the announcement would be great).
(Oct. 17, 2008  1:07 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I'm looking forward to this update =D...nothing new in this post though XD. Why can people not refrain from asking questions?

Because refrain is a big word and people are unsure of what it means
(Oct. 17, 2008  3:51 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2008  1:07 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I'm looking forward to this update =D...nothing new in this post though XD. Why can people not refrain from asking questions?

Because refrain is a big word and people are unsure of what it means

isnt that when you put a picture in a new frame? XD XD XD lol
Project is going ahead smoothly. I've been investing a lot of time into fine-tuning small details. I estimate at least 100 hours spent on this project so far.
(Oct. 17, 2008  3:57 AM)beymasterkai Wrote: isnt that when you put a picture in a new frame? XD XD XD lol

LOL, that is reframe XD.

Anyway, good to cheer the project is coming along is massive leaps and bounds. I thought I spent a lot of time updating the layout for BeyUK, but obviously not lol. Looking forward to the final product =D.
i spent like fifteen hours just looking through fonts to find the perfect ones
(Oct. 17, 2008  10:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i spent like fifteen hours just looking through fonts to find the perfect ones

Oh my days, that is intense. I'm the same though. I could scroll through fonts on the internet and on my PC for hours. Eventually getting it down to one or two fonts...then the hard decision arises of which one to choose.
(Oct. 17, 2008  10:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i spent like fifteen hours just looking through fonts to find the perfect ones

BTW, I think that's a hint. Urgh, this is killing me......
how is that a hint
(Oct. 16, 2008  7:31 PM)Rögnvaldur Wrote: Curiosity killed the cat,you know.

agreed. lol
(Oct. 18, 2008  3:41 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:

I think he was talking about for beywiki dude Confused
(Oct. 18, 2008  3:41 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: BTW, I think that's a hint. Urgh, this is killing me......

OHHHH....the suspense is killing me XD. If that was a hint then well erm...yeah XD.
(Oct. 18, 2008  3:41 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:

How does this hint at anything

It's not like we're planning some big Beyblade font party

That would be just weird

If you want a hint, know this:

At the end October, you guys will be excited.

lol
What I said was being sarcastic about the first quote from my initial post. I wasn't being serious XD.
(Oct. 18, 2008  2:01 PM)Grey Wrote: At the end October, you guys will be excited.

Ha, I think everyone is already excited! Or maybe its just anticipation, same thing I guess.
(Oct. 19, 2008  1:29 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2008  2:01 PM)Grey Wrote: At the end October, you guys will be excited.

Ha, I think everyone is already excited! Or maybe its just anticipation, same thing I guess.
GAH that means we have like 2 weeks left Unhappy lol i was expecting mid october, but if its for fine tuning and improvements then im all for end of october! lol Smile