Sniper Shoot

This is a little something my friend and I came up with. I don't expect it to be approved, but I have a lot of free time now.

The Sniper Shoot is similar to the Catapult Shoot. The purpose of Sniper Shoot is to end the battle in fractions of a second or to get a good hit on the opponent. To perform Sniper Shoot you must bend your left elbow. Then push forward with your left arm. Make sure you aim for the opponent. If done correctly you should hit the opponent before your Beyblade hits the stadium floor. The outcome should end up with the opponent weakened by a lot, or a stadium out on the opponent.

So tell me what you think. I will fix it if needed. Hopefully this can become an official launch.
NOOOOO!!!!!!!! Oh well it wasted time
my nefu does this alot it is always this for him.
yeah, but it sounds like your saying shoot your bey directly at your opponent and not at their bey instead lol.
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:52 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: yeah, but it sounds like your saying shoot your bey directly at your opponent and not at their bey instead lol.

I've been the "target" sometimes. It hurts.
Sorry, but Gattyaki has a better ring to it than Sniper Shoot. Might be good to use in Metal Fight Solid. (Metal Gear Solid spoof FTW.)