Should I Leave WBO.?

I get a 20 % warning for posting in a thread that i think Daidouji looks "G**"
I mean what the hell -.-;
[[Asterisked the "Ay" because i didn't want to risk another warning]]
I mean. i didn't freaken mean it. as i was typing i just typed it.
I was just typing what i thought i didn't mean to offend anyone.. if it did.
A fun day recked because i was sent a PM saying that i was given a warning.
Why stay connected with a place.. that doesn't make you happy.

All i wanted to do on WBO is make people laugh and make new friends who love what i do.. Beyblades. some love drawing etc. which was great and then i slip up once and become completely depressed.

So Should I leave..? or stay.?
and get over the fact i slipped up once and i say i'll leave. and remember that not all members on WBO are annoying. we are who we are. maybe some people need a reality check or a kick in the behind to tell them not everyone is the same.
Grow up tbh. Why bother asking? All I can see from this is attention seeking. Only you can decide on whether you want to stay or leave.
You should have read the community rules. You got a warning because it is strictly against the rules to use that word.

Community Rules Wrote:PROHIBITED TOPICS

The following is not permitted in the WBO community:

Racist, homophobic or otherwise discrminatory language
Profanity (we'll just replace it with "carp")
Political discussion
Religious discussion
Sexual discussion
Discussion of drugs and other illegal activity
its not attention seeking Espio - i was asking people who know me.
i did. it just happened i didn't mean to write it and post it T3T
Dude, calm down, it's a warning. It's for purposes so I suggest that you take it with calm
The warning will go over time, you just need to be patient. Its not something to get worked up over lol.
(Jul. 15, 2009  1:21 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: The warning will go over time, you just need to be patient. Its not something to get worked up over lol.

Exactly what he said.
you disobeyed the rules and u got ur punishment, simple as.
In my opinion, you should seriously not get depressed over this.

You are only at 20%. Unless you were planning on doing other things against the rules (in which case yes, you should probably leave now), then that number should become close to insignificant to you soon. It is not even as if other people saw that percentage of warning, even though you just revealed all of it ...

If I were gay, I would probably frown at seeing "This is gay" : clearly that is not meant to sound like a compliment. Even if you did not mean it, you should have known about its pejorative essence, because homosexuality is still an actuality.

If anything, that warning could make you develop your vocabulary to find more accurate words to describe your opinions, which is personally quite a good thing.

Plus, remember that warnings can be revoked after a while if we decide that they should be. You are not doomed.

I will close this topic, and let you decide whether you should leave now.