[Selling]  [SELLING] ILLINOIS TOURNEYS SELLING THREAD

Anybody wanna buy any parts or complete beys from:
Storm Aquario 100HFS
Storm Leone 100HF(Gold Storm wheel)
And
Flame Saggitario C145S(Worn S)(Double pack ver.)

Will also trade.
I am NOT selling to any doubtful people.
If you doubt, don't buy.
I cannot get in pressure there, seriously.
THERE'S YOUR PROOF! Also:
10 more RBV8,
3 Fang Leone,
3 BBP,
and 4 LDD,
ARE ON THEIR WAY! Grin
BB-10s have been pre-ordered, we expect them to be here in two weeks at most. Also I can order Galaxy Pegasis & Ray Unicorno WITH A BEYPOINT CARD!!!! PM ME!
(Sep. 08, 2011  9:52 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Coming to an Illlinois Tourney? Want to sell stuff? Post it here!

Due to the increase in tournies and people wanting to Trade/Sell, we need it.

Me? At MAXIMUM BATTLES 1.0 I will be selling if I come, chance high:

RESERVE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU WANT.NOTE: I ACCEPT CASH, AND CASH ONLY. I WILL SHIP YOUR ITEM WHEN YOU PAY ME CASH IF THEY DO NOT ARRIVE. PLUS IM GIVING AWAY A BEYBLADE NEW!!! IT IS NEW! RAFFLE TOCKETS ARE 1 DOLLAR!.

RESERVE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU WANT.

SELLING:
X2 BB-114 VariAres DGrin -$25-27 Deals [RESERVED 1: FOR EE1997]
X2 BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS $20!!!! SCYTHE NOW 20
X12 BB-108 L-Drago Destroy $20-25[RESERVED 1: FOR StormLibralibra]
X12 BB-10 Attack Type BeyStadium $30
X12 BB-106 Fang Leone 130W2D $20-$25
X12 BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145WD $20-25
X12 BB-117 Strongest Blader Set $38 +
X12 BB-101 Grip Support $5
X12 BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis -$20-25 SOLD ALL BBP's
X12 BB-108 Random Booster Vol.8 Jade Jupiter - $19
X11 BB-80 Gravity Perseus - $19-25 [RESERVES: BC]
X12 BB-73 3 Segment Launcher Grip - Offers for now. Probably 10 bucks

How to buy Beycenter and everyone:

2 METHODS:

1 METHOD - BUY IN PERSON
1. Bring CASH money to me
2. I give you bey

2 METHOD BUYDIRECT-SHIPDIRECT
1. Bring Cash to me
2. I SHIP in ONE day.

WANT ANYTHING?

Me?[Spoiler]
BUYING:

X1 Big Bang Pegasis
X1 VariAres MINT
X1 3 Segment Grip

THOS BUYING:

EE1997: 1 VariAres [BRING 23-25 BUCKS] BRING 25 actually, I'll buy Fang for full maybe
BeyCenter: 1 Gravity Perseus [BRING 23-25 BUCKS]
Crow: Bring 23-25 FOR GRAVITY or if you get RBV8, BRING 19 for Vol. 8
earthkerbecs: BRING 23-25 for VariAres bring 25 for sure.

What Im buying FOR SURE There:

WHAT I AM BUYING WITH RESERVE:

BUYING [ME]:

X1 Fang MW and Face
X1 RF/R2F
X1 XF
X1 CH120
X1 CLEAR BD145
reserve ldrago destroy for me

Ok. I think if this keeps up ima run out lol
Nothing was even sold by BBS at the tourny. I don't know why. I was hoping to buy a Scythe Khronos.
i was hoping to sell my bbp and to buy a vari ares
I was hoping to sell fang leone but bbs did not even buy it
He didn't even sell anything
What are you talking about? Your supposed to give him the $$$, which goes to me, and the stuff goes to your house
(Sep. 11, 2011  5:56 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: What are you talking about? Your supposed to give him the $$$, which goes to me, and the stuff goes to your house

He didn't give us any time to give him the money and didn't even acknowledge that he was selling anything.
My sincerest apolgies. Im sorry for those of you who brought money. Rest assured that you can still buy from me in three diffrent ways-
Amazon
Paypal
Sending money to my house

I will give discounts to paypal and sending money so please PM me if you are still intrested.
I did acknowledge I was, but I felt, weird. Galaxy Jay, I sent you a PM just now.

Sorry guys, I'll try next time around. Very sorry guys! I was caught up.
its fine bbs i mean its not lik we need any of the beys now anyways the next tournys in a month i think he said so we can wait
Eh, good thing is! We sell on AMAZON! I will be selling to ALL Bladers, including IL on Amazon. Paypal, and money in mail is also accepted!
(Sep. 12, 2011  3:07 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Eh, good thing is! We sell on AMAZON! I will be selling to ALL Bladers, including IL on Amazon. Paypal, and money in mail is also accepted!

YOU sell on amazon? Wow... for a second there I thought it was my store. lol. Anyways yeah three options-
Amazon
Paypal
Mail it
We = Us.

Hah, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Hopefully Fury does another tourney soon guys so we can trade and stuff!
problem with tht is i dnt dnt get any money bc my dad and step mom hate spending money onm beyblades and i have to use my own money which i have to do with chorces and only get $5 a week but right now i have $9 and im trying to save up
yoo i got rubber sharps im selling, anybody want one?
(Sep. 12, 2011  1:46 PM)ShortyVybe Wrote: yoo i got rubber sharps im selling, anybody want one?

i do how much
i am buying a libra (no track or tip or face needed) bd145 (any color) a working eds, a 230, i am selling a metalic blue tt string launcher, a hell wheel ( you pick gold or silver) bolt blast stadium, triple battle set stadium, light launcher 2's, hasbro metal masters custom grip, hasbro duotron launcher, a gravity wheel ( near mint) and an arena that measurse 18 inches wide (no tornado ridge but does have openings for bey to fly out) send me a pm for any offers
i wanna buy ldrago destroy
(Sep. 25, 2011  1:13 AM)TwistedTempo27 Wrote: i wanna buy ldrago destroy

I got that covered. How will you buY?
I wanna buy the BB-73.
Do you even live in Illinois? Your profile says otherwise.