Selling NIB dranzer GT + others pics up!!!

Paypal didn't do anything. But he logged on a few days ago and no reply to like my 50 PMs? Hahah...
Bye bye $200.
Why would Paypal not do anything ?
Did you actually purchase an item or did you sent the money as a gift? Because doing it as a gift would probably cause problems. Also the last time he was on was the 28th Oct according to his profile. That was nearly 2 weeks ago so I wouldn't particularly call that a few days (yes I know i'm being pedantic).
If you sent it as a gift, you won´t see your money ever again... A gift is a gift, so why would there be anything like a buyer protection? That´s why one should always always always (!) mark it as "for goods and services" and rather pay a little more to cover the so caused fees for the seller. I was almost scammed like this, too, a few years ago (the "seller" wanted me to send it as a gift and I was already willing to pay like this), but luckily the gift option isn´t available in Germany.

So Neo, did you send it as a gift? (hopefully not Unhappy )

Btw, shouldn´t this guy be banned now that he was revealed to be a fraudster?
(Nov. 10, 2014  5:35 AM)Neo Wrote: Paypal didn't do anything. But he logged on a few days ago and no reply to like my 50 PMs? Hahah...
Bye bye $200.

you are always buying from sellers via ebay only, to be save and this time u really payed someone 200$ via paypal as a gift, which is not trusted and new on wbo?

really.

Do this only if the seller is a trusted one and which is very recommanded, otherwise send ur money always via paypal as payment for "goods and services"
(Nov. 10, 2014  5:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Why would Paypal not do anything ?

They said they understood; in early October. We never got a response back past then.
I'll call and see if they can sort this; as it was a mistake to send as a gift.

He didn't tell me to; it was how I paid Okinawam a week prior so I didn't really think about what I clicked.
Paypal said they would try to solve my problem last month...so here's hoping.
(Nov. 12, 2014  4:42 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2014  5:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Why would Paypal not do anything ?

They said they understood; in early October. We never got a response back past then.
I'll call and see if they can sort this; as it was a mistake to send as a gift.

He didn't tell me to; it was how I paid Okinawam a week prior so I didn't really think about what I clicked.
Paypal said they would try to solve my problem last month...so here's hoping.

Most the people I buy from tell me to pay as "gift". Luckily, Paypal for Ipad has no gift option and I haven't been scammed.
I feel for ya bro. This happened to me when I purchased of cybertigeranime before and I lost like nearly $100 but hopefully paypal will sort your problem. I paid directly through card for my items so my bank was able to give a refund and reverse the transaction. The best way is to demand tracked shipping cos that's what I use when I sell to others. And I usually use family and friends when I buy or when I demand money from selling but I may start using pay for an item cos scammers have seemed to increase quite a lot. It's really unfortunate this happened to you but hopefully you get the money back cos $200 is a lot to let off.
Read the thread. This guy seems like a scammer so there's no way you want to buy from him.