[Selling]  Cooljoes Beyblade sale

Everyone thats requesting beyblades, I cant say what im getting in till the New Year. I will try and continue to sell the old school beyblades throughout 2010, but won't be able to confirm any particular blades.
Damn the buy it now price on the black dragoon set is quite a lot. Wonder how long it will be before it's sold?
Hey will you be getting any hms soon?
I received Storm Pegasis today, thanks!
Damn that black Dragoon GT looks nice...And very expensive. Hoping for a normal Dragoon GT soon.
Hey joe. And other wbo members. Does any one have any dranzer ms they could sell? At a decent price with launcher a and ripcord thanks in advance raw3:16
Hey joe could you tell me if you have any hms blades coming soon? Also I need you to get hold of a wyvern dj. Thanls.
Joe could you tell me how big the stadium is in centermetres?
Thanks Joe. I purchased the Tornado Balance. It was really well priced.
what the I MISSED IT!! NUUUUUUU
(Jan. 10, 2010  9:22 PM)Benkei Wrote: Thanks Joe. I purchased the Tornado Balance. It was really well priced.

.________________.

Damn.
I just purchased the Metal Driger.. I've been after the HMC for quite a while and it's the most decently priced one I've seen!

I'll admit though, this is the first beyblade i've purchased in years, and at 18 years old I felt slightly strange doing so. I'll try to hide it from the parents when the package comes!
(Jan. 10, 2010  9:22 PM)Benkei Wrote: Thanks Joe. I purchased the Tornado Balance. It was really well priced.
... Unhappy Unhappy
wanted that.. alot. Such a shame, grats though Smile
hi cool joe do you have any of the following
dranzer v2
driger v2 g
draciel g f
dragoon gt f
zeus
gigars
and/or galeon thanks
(Jan. 17, 2010  4:47 PM)kisameitachi97 Wrote: hi cool joe do you have any of the following
dranzer v2
driger v2 g
draciel g f
dragoon gt f
zeus
gigars
and/or galeon thanks

I've started to make an order now, I will update you on all the beyblades that will be coming soon.
Hey cooljoe-uk,
what other beyblades do you have for sale that are yet to be listed? im interested in expanding my old and dusty collection some more
thanks in advance
Hey Joe, you going to be selling light launchers separately any time soon?
I received Tornado Balance yesterday, thanks Joe.
I'd be very interested in buying the Draciel F and Dranzer V2 when you list them.