[Selling]  ☆ 【 Middleman Service 】 ☆ OkinawamTS Middleman Service on Japanese Sites or shops

Pm sent...it isn't a happy one either. Package ordered on the 1/29/11....not recieved
What shipping option did you take? If it isn't EMS, sometimes you need to wait around 1 month for it to arrive. Still hasn't been a month.
(Feb. 14, 2011  1:36 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Oki just posting to let everyone know that i got the beys we won in auction , it was really really fast only 5 days & it's at my home , i don't get why the 3 screw capricorne are in customs ???

Edit - Got them finally , please mark all my next purchases as kids gifts from next time as you did with my YJA Lot thank you , you are really awesome Oki

Arigato

what tipe of shipping is that?so fast...i'm hoping to win an auction with him now.. Smile
...Wow, Oki's here too? I know him on another forum I frequent for mostly Kamen Rider and such! Small world! lol
(Feb. 19, 2011  1:09 AM)BeyFan Wrote: What shipping option did you take? If it isn't EMS, sometimes you need to wait around 1 month for it to arrive. Still hasn't been a month.
Fudge...yep i took SAL. Alright well, my package should come around March-ish... Unhappy alright
Yeah, there could still be a couple more weeks until it arrives. I usually use EMS cause I'm really impatient, lol.
(Feb. 19, 2011  2:42 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: ...Wow, Oki's here too? I know him on another forum I frequent for mostly Kamen Rider and such! Small world! lol

Grin your welcome

i brought him over from there lol
(Feb. 19, 2011  3:59 AM)Killer Beafowl Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2011  1:09 AM)BeyFan Wrote: What shipping option did you take? If it isn't EMS, sometimes you need to wait around 1 month for it to arrive. Still hasn't been a month.
Fudge...yep i took SAL. Alright well, my package should come around March-ish... Unhappy alright

ems is 3-5 business days and comes with a tracking number

sal is longer
(Feb. 19, 2011  2:39 AM)benjohadi Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  1:36 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Oki just posting to let everyone know that i got the beys we won in auction , it was really really fast only 5 days & it's at my home , i don't get why the 3 screw capricorne are in customs ???

Edit - Got them finally , please mark all my next purchases as kids gifts from next time as you did with my YJA Lot thank you , you are really awesome Oki

Arigato

what tipe of shipping is that?so fast...i'm hoping to win an auction with him now.. Smile

Both times it was EMS , But on the second time he marked it as Kids Gift & i told him to put a bit higher amount on the package so it may have arrived earlier because of that , on the first package the amount was i think 600 yen for 3 beys so it may have taken some time because of that
how much do ems and sal cost?is sal safe?
thanks...
(Feb. 19, 2011  12:31 PM)benjohadi Wrote: how much do ems and sal cost?is sal safe?
thanks...

varies on amount of items since it is weight oriented

and sal is "safe" but ems is more secure since you get a tracking and it is faster than sal
ok..thanks dark fox...how long does sal takes?
If u live in US and order a stadium it could take a while. If your ordering someing the big, i reccomend EMS but something small EMS or SAL. US customs takes a while. Thanks for explanation Oki.
(Feb. 19, 2011  2:38 PM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: If u live in US and order a stadium it could take a while. If your ordering someing the big, i reccomend EMS but something small EMS or SAL. US customs takes a while. Thanks for explanation Oki.

oki is fighting fo a lot for me now..so ems is the best choice for lot?
how much would it be of contsin around 40 beys?
thanks...
i live in asia..
(Feb. 20, 2011  8:01 AM)benjohadi Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2011  2:38 PM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: If u live in US and order a stadium it could take a while. If your ordering someing the big, i reccomend EMS but something small EMS or SAL. US customs takes a while. Thanks for explanation Oki.

oki is fighting fo a lot for me now..so ems is the best choice for lot?
how much would it be of contsin around 40 beys?
thanks...
i live in asia..

the price has to do with the weight so that really cannot be determined
Hi, how much for perseus reshuffle set?
with shipping to europe?
Please....read
Thats is so...ish. It has no meaning i guess.
What currency do you want to know.
Better yet. use xe.com
(Feb. 20, 2011  7:58 PM)blubdevis1 Wrote: Hi, how much for perseus reshuffle set?
with shipping to europe?

Unless Oki actually has some, there is no real way of knowing a price. Oki is a middleman, so you can look on Yahoo Japan Auctions and find some for a price you like. Oki can bid on it for you.
[/size]
(Feb. 20, 2011  7:58 PM)blubdevis1 Wrote: Hi, how much for perseus reshuffle set?
with shipping to europe?

pm sent still wait for your reply,

pm envoye, attends ta reponse
si tu es interesse ou non par mon offre

BB-104 Basalt Horogium

in stock ready to be ship
if interested to get it, be fast coz low stock

price : 1,500 yen + shipping fee
I Want 1 BB-104 Basalt Horogium , did not get your reply so posting here sorry , just want to get one before stocks run out , i really don't want to miss out on this beautiful bey Smile
How much for BB-79, BB-73, BBP-01, BB-23, BB-81, BB-96, BB-99, BB-104, BB-100, BB-95, BB-80, BB-88, and Gold LDrago be? Also, how much for a preorder for BB-108?
(Feb. 22, 2011  5:52 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: How much for BB-79, BB-73, BBP-01, BB-23, BB-81, BB-96, BB-99, BB-104, BB-100, BB-95, BB-80, BB-88, and Gold LDrago be? Also, how much for a preorder for BB-108?

Find their prices on sites like Yahoo! Japan Auctions, do an approximate of the shipping costs based on what has been posted in this topic, and then find the sum. As far as I know, OkinawamTS does not have any of those products in his possession and for sale right now, so you are the one who has to find them, and their prices that you like from what is available on the Internet, and then you ask him to purchase them.
Should I PM him with all the auctions?
Yes, do that.
Okay, PM'd with all the auctions.