[Schaumburg, IL] MAXIMUM BATTLES 2.0 ! JANUARY 7TH

It is the 8th omg. And I may mie it up cuz we don't have much people. Please spread the word of this tourney
Fury
Dude change it to 3:30 or im not gonna be able to make it. also you got 8 people thats enough for a tourny. not all your tournies are gonna be pushing 30 people, usually only a couple of them get that many people so dont sweat it.
put me on the maybe list
ill ask my mom if it u move it to 3:30 i have football and soccer that day
i might come but i am not sure
I can't come anymore sorry. Don't worry next tourny for sure sure, I will try.
My bros sick so i have my chances lowered.
OK TOURNEY HAS BEEN MOVED TO 3:30!!!! DONT WORRY IF YOUR NOT ON THE LIST ITS HARD FOR ME TO KEEP TRACK CAUSE OF SCHOOL.
Actually, i am coming for sure.
i probaly am coming so put me on the maybe list fury
TOURNAMENT POSTPONED TILL PROBABLY NEXT WEEK!
what do u mean next week
yea dude i have been waiting so much WHY!
Thank god you.postponed it.
yeahh why is this postponed? i have work next weekend... -.-
We need more notice if you are going to change dates on us.
WHAT ELSE NOTICE IS HE GONNA GIVE YOU? (sorry for caps) Its not Like He's gonna PM all of you guys, He's just gonna post it here WHEN he makes the decision.
(Oct. 08, 2011  2:04 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Thank god you.postponed it.
Why do want it postponed

(Oct. 08, 2011  6:43 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: WHAT ELSE NOTICE IS HE GONNA GIVE YOU? (sorry for caps) Its not Like He's gonna PM all of you guys, He's just gonna post it here WHEN he makes the decision.

But the postpone seems to have no reason. Earlier in this topic, he said that if there were not at least eight confirmed attendants, then he would postpone it, but according to the first post there is no such problem now. It is also quite a short notice since it was basically hours before the actual event ? A day at most ?
I probably wont be able to make it if its saturday next week.
When is the tourney
(Oct. 09, 2011  2:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  6:43 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: WHAT ELSE NOTICE IS HE GONNA GIVE YOU? (sorry for caps) Its not Like He's gonna PM all of you guys, He's just gonna post it here WHEN he makes the decision.

But the postpone seems to have no reason. Earlier in this topic, he said that if there were not at least eight confirmed attendants, then he would postpone it, but according to the first post there is no such problem now. It is also quite a short notice since it was basically hours before the actual event ? A day at most ?

the tournament was postponed due to my ride had an important thing come up that day the day before the tourney, so i had no ride, it was very hard to have to postpone the tournament, im really sorry guys Unhappy
So Its On The 15th or is it some time later some one please ttell me
When is it.