[Schaumburg, IL] MAXIMUM BATTLES 2.0 ! JANUARY 7TH

(Sep. 25, 2011  8:31 PM)Fury Wrote: Idk shorty I need to talk to u. The list is al screwed. The tourney is postponed till further notice

So the tournament isn't gonna be on October 8th? If not do you know when?
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:38 PM)KamiKaziBlader Wrote: maybe and ethan if u can go maybe u can drive me idk i have to meet ur parent first

Well I dont know. You might ,but probably not.
ok its still early so it will be on the 9th unless not enough people. we moved the time to 2:30. IT IS IMPORTANT U POST U CAN COME. IF I DONT HAVE 8 CONFIRMED PEOPLE TUORNEY WILL BE POSTPONED. TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS. BIGGER TOURNAMENT MEANS BETTER PRIZES!
Ya know. Lots of bladers come for beypoints,trades,meetups,fun,etc. Not everyone cares about the prizes as much as you.
(Sep. 26, 2011  10:29 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Ya know. Lots of bladers come for beypoints,trades,meetups,fun,etc. Not everyone cares about the prizes as much as you.

i agree with u but prizes r always fun to get especially when the prizes r random boosters
i know. beleive me. i though everyone like prizes. i know they come for other stuff. i come for the fun of blading. but if i can get more people i can get better prizes Smile
(Sep. 27, 2011  2:08 AM)Fury Wrote: i know. beleive me. i though everyone like prizes. i know they come for other stuff. i come for the fun of blading. but if i can get more people i can get better prizes Smile

Hey I love everything about tournaments but sadly, I can hardly go to them. I try as hard as can to go but sometimes it's the last minute things that get me.
is it the 8th or 9th
i can go!!!!
Should i bring my attack stadium?
a lot of you were asking where i got my prizes. i got them here http://beybladejapan.com/?page_id=5&wpsc...0000000000 you should check it out. great prices Grin and ethan that would be good if u can.
Cool if I can come I will bring it.
yes i am coming so put me on the list
y ami not on the list i was the frst one who said i was coming
Ahh.....Sorry I cant come anymore :C
whats the new details of the tournament
can u have the tourney at 3:30 please
Don't worry I'd your not on this list. U sign up there. And maybe can move to 3:30 if everyone wants
so is it on the 9th or the 8th
I think 3:30 is a better time. Any word on what the prizes are? And yeah, I wanna know if it's 8th or 9th?
(Sep. 30, 2011  12:47 AM)Crow Wrote: I think 3:30 is a better time. Any word on what the prizes are? And yeah, I wanna know if it's 8th or 9th?

I like 1:00 better because the last one took way too long but i probably can't come anyway.
And it obviously says in the OP it's on the 8th why is everyone asking that?