Poll: Like it?

Yes Yes Yessss!
54.55%
Its ok, I've seen better.
45.45%
No...
0%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
(Mar. 03, 2013  8:50 PM)StaticBlade111 Wrote: Well if SPF works like WF or XF. Then maybe you should try Spiral Aquario/Capricorn 90 SPF.

Got it. It's gonna have to be done with Rip-Cord launchers, like i mentioned in my last post, in the middle of a battle vid, my rev-up completely broke, T-T

I'll do a Spiral Aquario 90 SPF vs. (Some balance/stamina combo)

Any thing specific for the other bey????
Can wait to see this combo Grin
Great idea! Sorry that your string launcher broke! Oh, and also, could you make a video of Sandblast Torus against anything that has a 230 track?
(Mar. 06, 2013  2:59 AM)LMAO Wrote: Great idea! Sorry that your string launcher broke! Oh, and also, could you make a video of Sandblast Torus against anything that has a 230 track?

Sure. Idk if you have a preference but there is: Flame Byxis, Flash Saggitario, And Duo Ice-Titan.
(Mar. 06, 2013  9:17 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  2:59 AM)LMAO Wrote: Great idea! Sorry that your string launcher broke! Oh, and also, could you make a video of Sandblast Torus against anything that has a 230 track?

Sure. Idk if you have a preference but there is: Flame Byxis, Flash Saggitario, And Duo Ice-Titan.

Honestly, you can do any! But if you could, could you do Flash Saggitario?
(Mar. 06, 2013  9:19 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  9:17 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Got it. Ill do flash! Should be up Saturday or so.
(Mar. 06, 2013  9:28 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  9:19 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  9:17 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Sure. Idk if you have a preference but there is: Flame Byxis, Flash Saggitario, And Duo Ice-Titan.

Alright, thanks! I'm looking forward to it! Also, could you try to do it in your lego beyta stadium?
This will be cool :D
(Mar. 06, 2013  9:32 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  9:28 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  9:19 PM)LMAO Wrote: Honestly, you can do any! But if you could, could you do Flash Saggitario?

Alright, thanks! I'm looking forward to it! Also, could you try to do it in your lego beyta stadium?

Sure! Ok so Flash vs. Sandblast in Lego Beyta, got it! Would you like it in another arena as well(2 dif. battles) (like a normal battle, if so either Bolt Blast or Grafiti Den)?
(Mar. 06, 2013  9:48 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  9:32 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  9:28 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Got it. Ill do flash! Should be up Saturday or so.

Sure! Ok so Flash vs. Sandblast in Lego Beyta, got it! Would you like it in another arena as well(2 dif. battles) (like a normal battle, if so either Bolt Blast or Grafiti Den)?

Sure, why not? Do Bolt Blast then!
(Mar. 06, 2013  9:50 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  9:48 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  9:32 PM)LMAO Wrote: Alright, thanks! I'm looking forward to it! Also, could you try to do it in your lego beyta stadium?

Sure, why not? Do Bolt Blast then!
This will be fun! So Torus x Sagitarrio in LEgo and Bolt blast Grin
This will be the first time I've used Flash in the bolt blast Grin
This will be awesome to make!
So my camera memory is full, and I have to go through it. I was able to make the torus x Saggitario vid in the bolt blast, but that's it for today. I'll try more tomorrow.
One Battle of Sandblast down, one to go- here it is LMAO.

StaticBlade, your SPF test w/ Spiral Aquario will be up soon too!

Opinions on the new style BTW?
AMAZING NEW VIDEO! I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT! This is so awesome!
(Mar. 07, 2013  10:39 PM)LMAO Wrote: AMAZING NEW VIDEO! I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT! This is so awesome!

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was filming the Lego-Beyta one you wanted too, and in the middle of it (legos & beys flying everywhere) the camera goes dead -__-
Trying again tomorrow.
Oh snap, I thought Sandblast was going to win the last round, it looked close. O_O!
(Mar. 08, 2013  1:39 AM)StaticBlade111 Wrote: Oh snap, I thought Sandblast was going to win the last round, it looked close. O_O!

I've noticed making the past few vids with Torus, is that its a really good destabilizer. Its the H145, with the SPF, I think. Btw, the SPF test you wanted should be tomorrow!
Here's the Battle for you StaticBlade!

LMAO- the lego vid should be up tonight or tomorrow!
I guess my results weren't what I thought Joyful_3!

Btw great video.
I hope the LEGO stadium vid is going to come out soon! I'm so excited for it!
(Mar. 09, 2013  4:52 AM)LMAO Wrote: I hope the LEGO stadium vid is going to come out soon! I'm so excited for it!

Yup! It's coming later today! Sorry it's so been so long, I've been really busy. But it should be good!
I'm sorry for the delay in LMAO and Staticblade111's battle/test vids. I've been super busy with the Splice System among other things. They'll be up soon Grin
Meanwhile, anyone have other requests?
Have you tried Flash with SPF yet? I would like to see that.
(Mar. 19, 2013  2:38 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Have you tried Flash with SPF yet? I would like to see that.

Not yet, but it sounds interesting. Specific combo?
LMAO, I'll be filming your vid tomorrow, sorry for the wait, been busy with lots of things.
Anyhow, anyone have other requests?