[SELLING] rare WBBA beyblade - LIMITED VERSION

(Jul. 31, 2010  4:47 AM)GodBro Wrote: those same people have also pointed out that the were wrong, so who am i to believe. sorry if i sound condescending, its just that this frustrates me a bit.
However, why would dimsum2u do it differently this time when he includes shipping in all of his other prices ?
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: However, why would dimsum2u do it differently this time when he includes shipping in all of his other prices ?
dunno, well i guess he wouldn't, but i am relatively new to buying beyblades, so i "thought" he would label shipping as an extra cost, like most people on ebay do. and with my experiences on ebay, the s&h changes depending on area.
Well just to clarify, dimsum has the s and h included in all his prices.
He's new and doesn't know this yet, go easy ^^;
sorry i forgot to write down shipping fee included in this post, but i believed that over 80% wbo members should know all our prices included shipping fee, but i forgot the new wbo member, it is my mistake, sorry!

anyway, thanks for GeneralHawx, Daegor42, Kai-V, Pyro to answer my questions.

GodBro : maybe you are the first time to read my post, if you have got any questions, please feel free to send PM to me, and i will do the best to answer your questions, and they are my friends, and i believed that all they are want to let you know all our prices included shipping fee, no need to pay the extra, and i hope you will be understand it, thanks!
Do you know when youll get the black and gold Lightning Ldrago back in stock ???
(Jul. 31, 2010  8:49 PM)Nova Wrote: Do you know when youll get the black and gold Lightning Ldrago back in stock ???
Unless he gets them from some Korean campaign, considering how rare black Lightning L Drago and how production of it has already been stopped, it will probably be quite an exploit if he gets some others soon.
Kai-V : thanks for your help! ^__^ , actually it is very hard to find these items.
Man I really want infinty libra and aurau version ray unicorn but there so expensive I cant afford it. Pinching_eyes_2
(Oct. 19, 2010  10:59 PM)Beywiz Wrote: Man I really want infinty libra and aurau version ray unicorn but there so expensive I cant afford it. Pinching_eyes_2

Why post then? This post is to ask questions or if your interested, not about saying you can't buy it because your low on cash.
(Oct. 19, 2010  11:26 PM)RayJoker Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2010  10:59 PM)Beywiz Wrote: Man I really want infinty libra and aurau version ray unicorn but there so expensive I cant afford it. Pinching_eyes_2

Why post then? This post is to ask questions or if your interested, not about saying you can't buy it because your low on cash.

I said it because I am am moat likely to buy it soon
Contradictory sentence ^
do anyone have any limited edtion beyblade that i can buy of of you because i don't have any beyblade form
takara tomy i only have beyblades that was made from hasbro
PM him about that. Check around to see which ones you like on his main thread.