SCHAUMBERG ILLINOIS BEY SLAY!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

Events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Alright guys its official, Bey slay will be held on bey day, may 28th. that means its time for chicago to have its first official wbo event so get pumped.
from 2:30 to 5:30 at schaumberg skateboard park/recreational park. exact location: (1675 Old Schaumburg Road Schaumburg, IL Illinois 60194 )
Due to amount of competitors it will be single elimination. and top 4 bladers will be randomly chosen for round robin 1v1's until the top blader is shown. top 4 bladers will also automatically get a prize. Now i have 1 attack stadium and 2 of my buddies are buying one as well but people that bring a tourny legal stadium will be much appreciated. first 4 stadiums are only needed but extras can be used for side battles. All competitors must comment that they will attend and i will list your name below.

Brave Few:
Me
CrystalPegasus
ethan30766
aidan37065
BeyCenter
pegosis efta
Fury
TheMrBlade2000
Themrblade2012
avian20
DaWRETCHED-one
PANAsher
AMARvelous
CYRUckus
fua
PF
Imac74
mattmatt1232
TheBasaltKing
kevblader

Maybe:
Stormbringer123
Danboy56
goodblader1
airblade
ultimatechimera
jesbinj
kevinpal
master gasher
Gingka Higani 0

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

yeah its gonna take a day or two but i will post the videos
when will we get our faces?
when kai-v pm's me back i will let you guys know
hey is beysley 2 going to have a pay in and if so can it b somewhere else bc i couldnt find it anywhere and it will most likly not rain so its all good
bey slay II will have a 5 dollar entry, unless you have a passport. if not look at the passport section on the forum for more info. and it will be at the same place so get directions ahead of time. you probably had a rough time finding it because the park was jammed with people at a soccer tournament or something. so it will be easier to find next time
who won first place? and wat were the prizes?
(May. 29, 2011  4:12 AM)TheBasaltKing Wrote: who won first place? and wat were the prizes?
1. BeyCenter Prize: Inferno Sagitario
2. Fury Prize: Torch Aries
3. TheMrBlade2000 Prize: Night Virgo

Congrats all!
Worst prizes ever get a unrealeased bey for first
hey prizes are prizes, if you want better ones host your own tourny. hater....
Ps give vid cool music
(May. 29, 2011  4:45 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Worst prizes ever get a unrealeased bey for first
I wouldn't say that because it's hard and takes time to get prizes online. Tournaments were made for fun, not for the prizes.
I know but the first one was in a stincken garage this will atract more people
i have inferno sagitaro and he kinda sucks no offence but i think we can do better but i have a segetion wen we do the next tourny we use the money to buy the prizes and send them to the top 3
unrealsed one at that
Top four get prizes and u get them there
you guys dont understand that i cant use the entry money for prizes because i get the money the day of the tourny so i cant order unreleased beys and get them during the tournament the same day, shipping doesnt work like that so i will try and have atleast one unreleased bey at the next tourny but dont complain. remember i dont have to have these tournies if your gonna whine about the prizes
I know that only one should be for first dude I have played beyblade longer I know what I'm talking about and I'm not a hater but the legand beys r not that good
i wasnt whinning im new and i didnt kno it goes to the wbo soo srry bout that i dnt lik to complain a lot
Dont ever use the word WHINE around me or I will get so dang ticked off
? anyway ethan just leave the situation alone you havnt ran a tourny so you may not understand. but all im saying is dont complain if you have a problem with the prizes dont come. its not about the prizes its about having fun and proving your skills.
Hey fellas i just got home!!!

That was awesome my whole family had a GREAT time! ShortyVybe did a great job hosting the tourney it was a rough start due to Thousands of kids at a soccer tournament and the weather was crappy but you made it happen! It was well worth the drive from Minnesota HAHAHA!!!

My family can't wait till you throw another tourney maybe next time we'll book a hotel.

And for the "Haters" who want's to talk krap about stupid stuff! It was good that ya'll didn't come, it wouldn't made the tourney any MORE enjoyable.

Again Thumbs up to ShortyVybe and the WB Organization.
(May. 29, 2011  4:15 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  4:12 AM)TheBasaltKing Wrote: who won first place? and wat were the prizes?
1. BeyCenter Prize: Inferno Sagitario
2. Fury Prize: Torch Aries
3. TheMrBlade2000 Prize: Night Virgo

Congrats all!

yA I KINDA KNEW BEYCENTER WAS GONNA WIN BUT I STILL GOT THIRD!!!!
(May. 29, 2011  6:30 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: Hey fellas i just got home!!!

That was awesome my whole family had a GREAT time! ShortyVybe did a great job hosting the tourney it was a rough start due to Thousands of kids at a soccer tournament and the weather was crappy but you made it happen! It was well worth the drive from Minnesota HAHAHA!!!

My family can't wait till you throw another tourney maybe next time we'll book a hotel.

And for the "Haters" who want's to talk krap about stupid stuff! It was good that ya'll didn't come, it wouldn't made the tourney any MORE enjoyable.

HEY WERE YOU THE DAD TAT WAS THERE?
Hey would i still get a win in my battle record if i got third or what?
(May. 29, 2011  6:30 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: Hey fellas i just got home!!!

I loved that you guys drove all the way out here and huge props to your daughter AMArvolous that took 5th at such a young age. good job to the whole family! and i hope you guys come to the next one it will happen in the next month, two at the latest.

ALSO!! whoever has group photos, i need you to link me them so i can give em to kai-v she needs one group photo!
I'm not trying to be a hater I'm theguy who picked the date I'm sorry for complaining it was a suggestion for the next tourny oh and just so ya know it wasn't free because of it being chicagos first it was because we had it on beyday
ya it doesnt matter bout the prizes it was really fun. i had a shot at beeting bey center just couldnt launch to the side correctly cuz i didnt wanna go head on with big bang. fail on my part. but it was fun cant wait till the next one!
(May. 29, 2011  3:59 PM)Fury Wrote: ya it doesnt matter bout the prizes it was really fun. i had a shot at beeting bey center just couldnt launch to the side correctly cuz i didnt wanna go head on with big bang. fail on my part. but it was fun cant wait till the next one!

Yeah.That was fun. Your combos were great as i remember but you kept on mis-launching. It could have been tied, or one of us would have won either way. But according to the rules i won. But nice job anyway getting second. Your an awesome blader and so is MrBlade2000. Hope to battle you in the next tourny, And i will have better beys, and i'm guessing the rest of you guys are too. so c ya there. Grin