Rushing Boar

Hey guys.

I recently began digging up all of my old Beyblade stuff (which is a ridicuilously small amount.) And I found my old Rushing Boar.

Now you guys need to know I am completely novice at every aspect of blading and I'm just now getting back into the game. I checked the Tier list and found it on tier 3, which means it's a solid blade right?

What are the pros and cons of this item? I looked through the wiki for more info and didn't come up with anything.
Tier 1 is the best, tier 4 the worst, so Rushing Boar isn't really that phenomenal. That being said, it's AR was... alright. LOTS of small points to catch things on, and a fairly round shape. Had some applications as a left-spin spin-stealer. There are simply better choices. Now, if the "tusk" points on it weren't there, it'd be another story entirely, but modification of parts is tourney-illegal, so that's a rather moot point.
Spinster Wrote:Now, if the "tusk" points on it weren't there, it'd be another story entirely, but modification of parts is tourney-illegal, so that's a rather moot point.

Off-topic, but can I just point out I hate the phrase "tournament-illegal"? No, it's just illegal in tournaments, it's illegal PERIOD. It's the equivalent of playing a card game and writing your own numbers on the card. You can't justify cheating by saying, "Oh it's not a tournament!"

Sorry but the phrase gets used a lot here and it grates on my nerves.
Thanks for the prompt response you guys!
Well, I agree with you on that point, but tournaments are the only places where it can really & truly be enforced. An officiator isn't going to drop in on two 12 year old kids playing in their backyard with modded blades and disqualify the match. The same sort of stuff applies to stadiums. There are a limited number of official stadiums, and tournaments must draw from this pool for their matches, but that doesn't mean kids at home won't play in woks or lunch trays or other items of that ilk.

But I agree with you, for here, the phrase is a bit redundant. I'll try to refrain from its use.