Rule Beytania [SELLING] thread.

For all those selling items at the Rule Beytania Event, please list the items you're selling and their condition in this format:

For anyone selling at the Beyparty event, this is the place to post.
Please post in list format, and state the condition of the part as well

NIB - New in Box
NIP - New in Packet
Mint - Never been used
Used - Well.. Used

RULES:
1. If someone doesn't accept your offer, don't be rude about it.

2. Do not make an offer or commitment to buy if you can't afford it.
This will be taken VERY seriously, if you make an offer, that is a contract that you can not back out of.
If you aren't sure.
Don't do it

3. If people have stated that they wish for offers on items, then DO NOT simply ask "How much is it", it is your incentive to offer how much you see as fair, and their option to decline or accept that offer.

The below is an example
Quote:Metal Fight Beyblade
  • WBBA limited Earth Aquilla 100 HF/S - £20 - NIB
  • [s]Libra 145BS - Used
  • [s]Earth (mold 2) Virgo T125ES (Case set recolor) with light launcher
I have all this for sale, I'll only bring the stuff people are buying/interested in -
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...th-of-July

Just PM me offers. However I am going away this Tuesday for 12 days so I'll get in contact with you when I'm back.
Im selling a

black beylauncher offer cutewolfsam £7.50
and a reddish pink tool offer
I know its small but its all i dont need right now but I'll add more as time passes
ALL ARE MINT BTW
I'm actually attending this unlike at the expo so just PM. Sorry about beyparty i was unable due to family matters Unhappy .

What i am selling:

Attack style stadium - £12.50 - USED - jjsonickid
RF - Used (worn) - Offer - USED
WB - Used (worn) - Offer - USED - NOVA
R.Leone 145 - Offer - USED
Light launcher - Offer -Opened but never used
How many people attending the event would be interested in the new metal faces, and what would people actually be willing to pay for them?
We're currently in the process of ordering in from Japan, and I'm obviously not going to buy anything to sell unless there's an actual demand for it.
I should also be getting one or two Pisces if anyone wants to make an offer.
edited my op with beylauncher suspension
Selling:

Pisces (original, not thermal) DF145BS - NIB - SOLD £20 jjsonickid
I have a:
Seaborg 2 in Used condition
reply for more info
i have for sale
beydeck case and
red
blue
whitex2
blackx2
pink
yellow tools
offer
blitz can u reserve dragoon gactually i dont need it
I would like to buy a dark bull track for £5 and i would also like to buy a df virgo for £10 whilst I will also give you a l drago wheel (not lightning the regular one). and if anyone owns a escolpio wheel not rock , ill but it for £7 if anyone owns any of the things i have said i am sure to buy it please, I really need virgo
may i also like to ask for a earth aquila bottom which i will give a metal face and libra df wheel for it
i do not mind the parts being worn just not 2 much
i want a launcher grip, suspension, rubber attachment nd a angle compass
(Jul. 27, 2010  1:27 PM)fEEnIx-kId Wrote: i want a launcher grip, suspension, rubber attachment nd a angle compass
Feenix kid
wouldnt it make more sense to read what people are selling and then if they dont have what you want check somewhere elseinstead of just stating what you want
I HAVE A SEABORG 2, DRANZER F, , DRANZER V2, RC DRACIEL METAL BALL DEFENCER, DRAGOON G , DRAGOON V2 RC LIBRA DF, AND A WHOLE BOX OF OTHER PLASTICS SUCH AS WOLBORG 2 GALEON MASTER DRAGOON, MASTER DRANZER AND MANY MORE PM ME FOR PRICES AND QUESTIONS ON WHICH BLADES YOU WOULD LIKE
I HAVE ALOT OF PLASTICS WHOLE BOX OF DEM
You also have a caps lock button apparently.
but i would like a phoenix ms bottom which ill buy 4 £5
When you post three times in a row for things like that, just edit your first post.
im willing to buy the attack stadium o.o 12 bucks right?
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:37 AM)FullMetalBlader Wrote: im willing to buy the attack stadium o.o 12 bucks right?

12 pounds. It's not the same. Also, this thread is for a tournament in England. You live in New York, correct? I doubt you'll be able to fly there and buy it.
i have two tools for sale:

Dark blue tool
Clear tool
pm me for offers
EVERYBODY STOP PUTTING TOOLS FOR SALE NO ONE IS INTERESTED
(Aug. 03, 2010  5:31 PM)rentao Wrote: all of these things C:\Users\Leonid\Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\03082010518.jpg

Upload the picture to a filehosting site...
which is ????
whch is ??????