Rock VS Dark (In Terms of Defense)

Poison? never seen that one before.

as for stamina, this probobbly would not be good. the grooves in dark would only slow the bey down when making contact woth another bey
Poison sucks. It actually has spaces to provide recoil.
hmm wonder if posion works well as a destableiser
also what about Killer/Evil?

just throwing stuff out there
Probably better to not 'throw stuff out there' in a specific topic.
Rock has a lot of recoil, but I didn't think enough for the likes of dark to wipe the floor with it.
Or maybe RSF is Nerf.
Try using WB and then the answer will be definitive.
as in MF-H Dark Aquario C145WB? i think it will work well...
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:12 AM)Dan Wrote: Probably better to not 'throw stuff out there' in a specific topic.
Rock has a lot of recoil, but I didn't think enough for the likes of dark to wipe the floor with it.
Or maybe RSF is Nerf.
Try using WB and then the answer will be definitive.
Actually my freind has a Rock Leone (He doesn't like customizing beys) and it out lasted an Earth Libra T145ES. Mabye becuase Libra is carp or something.
no because ES is carp.
(Oct. 27, 2010  12:55 PM)Flames150 Wrote: Actually my freind has a Rock Leone (He doesn't like customizing beys) and it out lasted an Earth Libra T145ES. Mabye becuase Libra is carp or something.
That means nothing.
Try customizing beys.
(Oct. 23, 2010  11:22 PM)mchlbant Wrote: Is your Rock TT because I heard Hasbro's has less recoil. Apparently significantly less.

It does. Somehow, I've found the Hasbro Rock Wheel to be quite handy.
I have both, and they're identical to me.
Who wouldn't use dark?
Although I prefer Flame Metal Wheels, Dark is my second option because of the massive defense! Smile
^Haha, Dark is still pretty bad compared to many others though.
Massive? Defense? Are we talking about the same wheel? Uh...No. It may be decent, but you must remember that Rock apparently isn't based on outspinning attack types, it gets KO's.(from my experience vs. S.Peg 100rf) Thus, it already had an advantage on Dark. Then, people found that it has some stamina use, that's what finished off Dark. As a defense type, you have to worry about both Outspin, and KO against Rock.
Why use Rock/Dark when Earth easily outclasses it ?
Not for KO's, and because we apparently don't like using the same wheel for defense repeatedly, it gets weird... The game is about customization, so we should try to find as many combos as possible, that are still good. Even if it means retesting old parts to find use for them. BTW, I'll be getting my rock out to do some testing in my Dragoon Hurricane stadium. My attack stadium is being used by the Anime club today.
Well I wouldn't know how good Dark really is at defense.
Haven't even used it much since I first got it. >>

I'll probably do some testing later if I have enough time; past midnight now. ^^
i agree with argoroking he's right besides new ones better
how about flame of hasbro weighs about 36 grams
(Dec. 08, 2010  5:04 PM)aquila112 Wrote: how about flame of hasbro weighs about 36 grams

but its too thin to provide a good enough defense.

Defense types aren't all about weight.
I can't imagine Dark as a Decent Defense Wheel
Well it is, so believe it.
Eh I've seen a difference between the Hasbro one and TTs version but thats all
I will however do some testing using MF Dark Bull C145WB when I have the time
Black Pegasis and I did some testing, in a lightning force stadium though.
Rock Leone 145 WB V.S. Dark Leone 145 WB.
RL: 3
DL: 7
All by outspin.

o.o...
so i get that the hasbro dark wheel is pretty good in comparison to th tt version but what about the rock wheel which is better tt or hasbro