.::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - {REOPENED!}

ok, I'll remove the masterchief. And why is the banner so stretched in the OP?
Why can't you update it Bunni? Just copy and paste. This is taking an awfully long time.
Yo! Everyone working with Renegade Reviews, I have a little...challenge for you guys. nwolf wants to make a writing tournament, but he needs some judges. This'll be a good chance to polish our reviewing skills, and I really wanna enter, meaning we'd need more judges. If you're interested, PM me!
(Aug. 10, 2011  1:08 PM)RowDog Wrote: Why can't you update it Bunni? Just copy and paste. This is taking an awfully long time.

i haven't recieved any reviews for your story yet...
New review's up!!! Temporal could i get the name of the writer???
im going to announce the Employee of the month soon...
GPerseusMaster was the one Bunii. Bye!
i'll update later... im on a school computer right now... its carp...
Temporal, thanks! Like majorly! What do you mean by flow, though? Anyways, Thank you for the review. It was worth the wait, and definetly boosts my confidence as a writer. I want you and Sparta to review my stories when I upload them Grin
Kind of how the chapters relate. Transition and the like.
i'll update the banner and announce the Employee of the month soon...
Holy. Shizz. God damn, I'M THE EotM? Wow. This is crazy, though I can't say that it's not a pleasant surprise. Granted, I did a lot of reviews, granted I'm extremely blunt, but I was the last person to join, so it's nice to be recognized so early.
Congratulations, Temporal! You deserve it.

ANy reviews I should get after?
congrats Temporal... i agree for the last person to join u have heaps of reviews!
ok from now on im officially firing (Unhappy) Titan Writer as a reviewer.... that means....

WE HAVE ONE SPOT OPEN!!!!
Read the OP on instructions on how to apply... if you PM the application i will not reply....
I would like to apply for the job.

Name: BurnBlader
Writing History: I have 2 stories currently running on the WBO. At school, I have won many prizes for my Poems and Stories.

The stories:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Unnamed-Story
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BurnBlad...r-Requests
Why do you want to be a renegade reviewer?
I want to be one because I currently have a lot of free time on my hands and enjoy writing stories and reviews and such. I would really like to be a reviewer. If there is any other things you need me to do, just tell me.

EDIT: Oh, the example of writing. I'll just do it here.

I stood there as the cold winter wind blew past me. An airplane flew above my head. The town park stood straight in front of me. Although it was the middle of winter and I was wearing a short sleeve T-shirt, I felt warm and as though I was sitting in front of the fire back at home. But I haven’t been home now for over a year. I could remember the fond memories of home, but I never insisted in going back. I couldn’t. It wouldn’t be safe. My family would be hurt or even killed. I was a night creature and I couldn’t return to be being a normal person again.

I tried to hide my sadness from the others. I was always lost in my thoughts when I wasn’t helping the others with their work. I always wondered what my family looked like now. It had really hurt when I left them but I knew I made the right choice.
Nice!

i'll consider your application but i want to give other people a chance so your in the running and hopefully other people wanna join...
I would really like to join.

NameConfusedwiftShadow, or Swift for short.
Writing History: I've been writing for a long time and have written four stories on the WBO, all of which are still in progress.
Why I want to be a reviewer: I would really like to be a reviewer because I would like to help give people advice on their writing and help them to improve. The state of the Your Creations forum seem to be going through some rough times, especcially with stories, and I think that having this job and being able to give them reviews might be able to help that.
Examples of Writing: The Arsonists: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Arso...lade-Story
Lost in Darkness: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Lost-In-...lade-Story
Hard choice, man. I'm glad I don't have to decide, I can see B's head nearly kersplode trying to get this right.
(Aug. 17, 2011  2:46 PM)Temporal Wrote: Hard choice, man. I'm glad I don't have to decide, I can see B's head nearly kersplode trying to get this right.

Hahahaha

Bunnii, I'm so itching for a review! Any jobs for me?
not at the moment no but im trying to get a hold of some stories... i'll tell ya later...
(Aug. 17, 2011  3:39 PM)Sparta Wrote: Bunnii, I'm so itching for a review! Any jobs for me?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Worl...-Bey-Story
This one seems to have been swept under the rug. I still want everyone to review this.
On it. Well, I will be soon. Kinda held up, my plate's pretty full. I'll review it, though. It just might take a while, as I need to do my summer homework, which I haven't started. (School starts Monday!)