Regional Rankings

Methodology: By standardizing every region to their top 10 players, we manage to eliminate any bias that stems from certain regions having been active for a substantially longer time and thus having a larger core of retired bladers contributing to their rankings. This thread aims to quantitatively rank each region of active bladers around the world. The weighted rankings aim to determine which region is currently the most successful. Here, extra points are rewarded for having active over retired bladers (this follows on the basis that an active blader has more knowledge of the current metagame and thus should be considered a more valuable asset to a region).

Average BeyRank
Average BeyPoints
Most Active Top 10

Weighted Totals

1. Toronto 16896
2. London 16668
3. Maryland 16310
4. New York 15858
5. North Carolina 15559
6. Virginia 14779
7. Montreal 13207

Want to help out and update your region?
Fill out this template: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByIs86b...sp=sharing
And then either take a screenshot or pm me a link to the file. (I substantially prefer screenshots)

Region Data Needed For (Click to View)
This is a really good idea once we have enough Louisiana bladers and hold some tournaments maybe I can make a list
Isn't Insomniac doing VA?
I'm going to make a list for CT, I should have it up in about 10 min. or so Tongue_out
This is really neat, Time Tongue_out
I would hope he is since he keeps the top 10 VA in his signature at all times...
Oh you decided to make it, haha.

As long as it's updated frequently, these lists should be running smoothly Smile
I chose to do the Top 10 Connecticut Bladers.
All of them are [A] Active.

(Credit to Rkalajian for publishing the list)
Not all of those are in the top 250, also can you please include their bey ranks and total the points above 1,000
(Oct. 05, 2013  8:23 PM)Time Wrote: Not all of those are in the top 250, also can you please include their bey ranks and total the points above 1,000

I'll repost it then, but what do you mean by total points? I listed the points... Tongue_out
Nice, but I have a question for this if I wanted to could I make a other list for a other country if the person there didn't want to? I would like to see the top 10 up soon, then we can see other bladers who are not getting seen for there true power.
I saw this right after I posted in the other thread, lol...

(Oct. 05, 2013  8:39 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Since we're posting lists:

WBO Organized Play Rankings - U.S.A.
As of 09/28/13 - (MFB) Tulsa, OK: "OK, alright, mirai~!" (Click to View)

104 Bladers; 32,842 BeyPoints above 1,000

I don't know all these peoples' current states, so I only placed markers beside a few names.

If others want to use this list to compose smaller lists for their regions, it'd be helpful if in those regional lists, they had a majority of their members' statuses annotated like the other lists above. That way, the information yet gathered on the members of various Blading communities in the US can be added to the above list.

EDIT: Since you guys were expecting it, here's VA:

WBO Organized Play Rankings - Virginia, U.S.A.
As of 08/24/13 - (ZRG) Sterling, VA: The BeyBrawl 1.5 RagerBlade's Birthday Brawl (Click to View)

9 Bladers; 3,150 BeyPoints above 1,000

Essentially my sig, minus #10.

EDIT2: I need to refresh more often.
(Oct. 05, 2013  8:12 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I chose to do the Top 10 Connecticut Bladers.
All of them are [A] Active.

(Credit to Rkalajian for publishing the list)

I looked, it seems I'm the only CT player in the Top 250 (216). Tongue_out
Everyone else is over 250 (254 +)

But, anyways, this idea is amazing. Good work, Time. Grin
I am going to make a list for NY.
@Insomniac How come I am not in that list?
(Oct. 05, 2013  9:21 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: @Insomniac How come I am not in that list?

Because your rank is not in the Top 250 currently, that's why.

Insomniac, do you mind doing the Top bladers that are from 1st to 250th place, for Virginia only? The U.S one is great too!

EDIT: Insomniac was just typing it, sorry about that haha.
I think he already has it in his signature, he just needs the specific bey ranks
(Oct. 05, 2013  9:34 PM)Time Wrote: I think he already has it in his signature, he just needs the specific bey ranks

Like I said, I'm the only one in CT in the top 250 (216). Everyone else is 254 or over.

Does that mean we don't get a list, or...?

Chief - Hmm ...
You can have a list of you if you want
Do you want me to post a list for Oklahoma? Our only top 250 player doesn't even live in the state, and we've only had one tournament.

I'd still gladly post one, though.
(Oct. 05, 2013  8:44 PM)Insomniac Wrote: I saw this right after I posted in the other thread, lol...

(Oct. 05, 2013  8:39 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Since we're posting lists:

WBO Organized Play Rankings - U.S.A.
As of 09/28/13 - (MFB) Tulsa, OK: "OK, alright, mirai~!" (Click to View)

I don't know all these peoples' current states, so I only placed markers beside a few names.

If others want to use this list to compose smaller lists for their regions, it'd be helpful if in those regional lists, they had a majority of their members' statuses annotated like the other lists above. That way, the information yet gathered on the members of various Blading communities in the US can be added to the above list.

EDIT: Since you guys were expecting it, here's VA: (Click to View)

Essentially my sig, minus #10.

EDIT2: I need to refresh more often.

Insomniac would you mind totaling VA's points above 1,000, its not something I mind doing if you can't but its a good lesson for others who post, please try to list that and the number of bladers with your top 250

ShinobuXD right now, I think not, but if you guys start having regular tournaments, definitely, plus *ginga* counts as MD
WBO Organized Play Rankings- New York
They need the total points and points above 1000.
The Indiana list is in my signature, haha.

This is coming along pretty well it seems! Could you format the OP with like the colors and stuff just to make it look nicer? It's not really needed, but just a suggestion Smile.

I'd like to see maybe the Indonesian and Indian communities as well, unless they are and I missed them, haha.
(Oct. 05, 2013  10:31 PM)Tri Wrote: I'd like to see maybe the Indonesian and Indian communities as well, unless they are and I missed them, haha.

Them, and the Australian community (even though they haven't had a tournament in a while).

We should get all blader communities to participate in this, just for fun Wink

By the way Tri, that Indiana joke killed me, haha
I'll take a closer look at everything later, but the lists should all be following the exact same format that I originally used in the WBO OP Random Thoughts thread; this means colours for the labels, title size, etc.