Recent Beyblade Purchases

I honestly don't know whats wrong with me. I am just buying Beyblades and I have no idea why. I thought I was done with this hobby, but here I am....

Recently acquired the purple Omega Dragonis, which I have promised myself is my last Metal Fight Beyblade. I am not 100% sure it is real though....the Beyblade came in a small black box with a gold Galaxy Pegasus Logo....it has the Takara TOMY logos but is this the original packaging for the Bey? The bey itself was MIP in a standard plastic seal so hopefully I picked up the official version. That aside, it looks gorgeous.

So today, I made an offer for half the price, and now I am the owner of this;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291329445810?_tr...28.R1.TR14

With 2 more auctions I am looking at....just how much money am I spending on a hobby I barley play? Holy carp man.....
(Jan. 03, 2015  5:51 PM)LeonTempest Wrote: I honestly don't know whats wrong with me. I am just buying Beyblades and I have no idea why. I thought I was done with this hobby, but here I am....

Recently acquired the purple Omega Dragonis, which I have promised myself is my last Metal Fight Beyblade. I am not 100% sure it is real though....the Beyblade came in a small black box with a gold Galaxy Pegasus Logo....it has the Takara TOMY logos but is this the original packaging for the Bey? The bey itself was MIP in a standard plastic seal so hopefully I picked up the official version. That aside, it looks gorgeous.

With 2 more auctions I am looking at....just how much money am I spending on a hobby I barley play? Holy carp man.....
are you spending more time buying bey products than the hobby itself?
I recently got Omega Dragonis, Diablo Nemesis, Ldrago Destructor (The insanely light one), and Death Quetzacoatl. Although the Light Launcher 2 from Nemesis is messed up.
(Jan. 03, 2015  5:54 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2015  5:51 PM)LeonTempest Wrote: I honestly don't know whats wrong with me. I am just buying Beyblades and I have no idea why. I thought I was done with this hobby, but here I am....

are you spending more time buying bey products than the hobby itself?

This is quite literally a spur of the moment kinda thing....about a month ago I considered getting a few original beyblades because of how much I miss my own...my parents sold my collection over 10 years ago. I just want a few beybaldes to call my own, but I would rather not spend $20+ on a single top, so I am looking at parts lots too. Today I guess I just finally broke.
Bought a Galaxy and Storm Pegasus for $3 each! Grin Dollarama had 4 boxes filled with legends (unopened) so I got first pick Grin
Bought today some new hasbros in best conditions.

Orthros g
Metallic blue dragoon g
Dragoon g
Wolborg 4
Sea drake
(Jan. 04, 2015  9:12 PM)taxus Wrote: Bought today some new hasbros in best conditions.

Orthros g
Metallic blue dragoon g
Dragoon g
Wolborg 4
Sea drake

Were they NIB?
(Jan. 04, 2015  9:16 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2015  9:12 PM)taxus Wrote: Bought today some new hasbros in best conditions.

Orthros g
Metallic blue dragoon g
Dragoon g
Wolborg 4
Sea drake

Were they NIB?

ye sure NIB!
(Jan. 04, 2015  9:26 PM)taxus Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2015  9:16 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:

Orthros g
Metallic blue dragoon g
Dragoon g
Wolborg 4
Sea drake

Were they NIB?

ye sure NIB!

Nice! How much?
(Jan. 04, 2015  9:27 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2015  9:26 PM)taxus Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2015  9:16 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Were they NIB?

ye sure NIB!

Nice! How much?

thats a secret Smile))
the blue metallic dragoon i got is from ebay, 27$
I am very curious as to who won the auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/231434435107?_tr...684.R4.TR9

I was very excited to find this, and was willing to drop the money on it. Who ever the winner is, I am INCREDIBLY envious.
(Jan. 05, 2015  3:08 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: I am very curious as to who won the auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/231434435107?_tr...684.R4.TR9

I was very excited to find this, and was willing to drop the money on it. Who ever the winner is, I am INCREDIBLY envious.

i tried to get, but the fees were very high and i have this beys already so i didnt bought it Grin
I guess this is a recent purchase, but my friend was out in Japan and he said he'd pick me up a Duo Uranus 230WD and Beat Lynx TH170WD! Both TT. Can't wait, think I'm getting them tomorrow.
(Jan. 06, 2015  2:39 AM)Whos Desire Wrote: I guess this is a recent purchase, but my friend was out in Japan and he said he'd pick me up a Duo Uranus 230WD and Beat Lynx TH170WD! Both TT. Can't wait, think I'm getting them tomorrow.

Just Uranus and Lynx alone? Didn't he have to buy the DX set and Random Booster 8
(Jan. 06, 2015  2:45 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2015  2:39 AM)Whos Desire Wrote: I guess this is a recent purchase, but my friend was out in Japan and he said he'd pick me up a Duo Uranus 230WD and Beat Lynx TH170WD! Both TT. Can't wait, think I'm getting them tomorrow.

Just Uranus and Lynx alone? Didn't he have to buy the DX set and Random Booster 8
Nope, I know he's getting a Wyvang and Dragoon for himself. A Duo and Lynx for me. Can't wait!
(Jan. 06, 2015  2:48 AM)Whos Desire Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2015  2:45 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:

Nope, I know he's getting a Wyvang and Dragoon for himself. A Duo and Lynx for me. Can't wait!

No, what HB meant was you need to buy a DX set for Uranus, and Lynx comes from a Random Booster.
(Jan. 06, 2015  2:50 AM)AkioEPC Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2015  2:48 AM)Whos Desire Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2015  2:45 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Just Uranus and Lynx alone? Didn't he have to buy the DX set and Random Booster 8

No, what HB meant was you need to buy a DX set for Uranus, and Lynx comes from a Random Booster.

Oh, I have no idea what he's gonna do. If he doesn't get me that, he's probably gonna get me some Zero-G goodness. Tongue_out
(Jan. 06, 2015  2:51 AM)Whos Desire Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2015  2:50 AM)AkioEPC Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2015  2:48 AM)Whos Desire Wrote: Nope, I know he's getting a Wyvang and Dragoon for himself. A Duo and Lynx for me. Can't wait!

Oh, I have no idea what he's gonna do. If he doesn't get me that, he's probably gonna get me some Zero-G goodness. Tongue_out

;__; share with me pl0x? ;__; we are friends ;___;
I am getting both TakaraTomy's Orojya Reviser T125JB limited edition and Salamander Ifraid DF145BS limited edition tomorrow.
Got an Aero Knight MS for Christmas. They're surprisingly cheap on Amazon.
As mentioned, today I got both TakaraTomy's Orojya Reviser T125JB limited edition and Salamander Ifraid DF145BS limited edition.

My Omega Dragonis came in the mail today! Grin

[Image: xpGEFFAnXx]
you got another one nice!

(Jan. 07, 2015  10:27 PM)taxus Wrote: Recieved today Smile new Driger S from hasbro.

[Image: 5zaine7ob5w.jpg]