Recent Beyblade Purchases

WOW lucky people in Vancouver I can't beleieve you can just walk into a store and buy yourself an TT or a Attack Stadium
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:16 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Recent Beyblade Purchase:

One Lightning L Drago 100HF by Takara-Tomy. I have to say, I'm thoroughly impressed and satisfied with its performance uncustomized. I think I shall return to the store tomorrow to pick up spares and possibly an Attack Stadium.

You said LLdrago was $20 so isn't waiting for the domestic release better because you will save money. Downside is that you won't get the Left Beylauncher; the winder that comes with LLdrago is apparently short.
It's the Dragon Winder, I think he is stocking up on Beylauncher Ls
I PMed someone that has the Super Vortex Set and he said that it has 42 teeth.
Around that number I think, its from 40-45...not quite sure.
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:49 AM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:16 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Recent Beyblade Purchase:

One Lightning L Drago 100HF by Takara-Tomy. I have to say, I'm thoroughly impressed and satisfied with its performance uncustomized. I think I shall return to the store tomorrow to pick up spares and possibly an Attack Stadium.

You said LLdrago was $20 so isn't waiting for the domestic release better because you will save money. Downside is that you won't get the Left Beylauncher; the winder that comes with LLdrago is apparently short.

It would save money, by the General is right; I want the Beylauncher L to have the advantage over someone else.
Bought Orange Remoddling Metal Faces Smile
(Aug. 11, 2010  7:13 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Around that number I think, its from 40-45...not quite sure.
The short Hasbro winders have around 45 teeth, from what I remember counting recently ... So it is probably very short.
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The short Hasbro winders have around 45 teeth, from what I remember counting recently ... So it is probably very short.

Hm, I'll go check now.

EDIT: 45 for Hasbro ripcords, 58 for TT.
They have exactly 45 teeth.
So TAKARA-TOMY is better again, hah.
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:44 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hm, I'll go check now.

EDIT: 45 for Hasbro ripcords, 58 for TT.

68, not 58. :p
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:56 PM)The LVJ Wrote: 68, not 58. :p

Blah, my bad. I guess I missed a ten? I count up to ten then I start from one again. I guess I messed up somewhere.
Just bought a pre hws gemios for $10 shipped from okyeshop. Only need 4 more to complete my pre hws wheel metal wheel collection.
from okeyshop i got a leone 145d also are they trust worthy? <.<
Yeah i've ordered from them before and everything was fine. I think it's awesome they're so cheap especially with pre hws blades.
Lightning L Drago, Driger G, Dranzer GT (Fake i think but cheap) and Dragoon GT (same as Dranzer GT)
(Aug. 11, 2010  9:23 PM)Lunar Wolf Wrote: Lightning L Drago, Driger G, Dranzer GT (Fake i think but cheap) and Dragoon GT (same as Dranzer GT)

What's the point of buying fakes?
I'm guessing he just likes the way they look so he won't use them so it doesn't matter that they are fake.
Yeah, they're more for show than for actual use Grin
(Aug. 11, 2010  9:35 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I'm guessing he just likes the way they look so he won't use them so it doesn't matter that they are fake.

Eh, I guess.

Personally, it would feel a bit cheap if I was collecting something and knew it was fake. That seems like something I'd hide in a shoebox somewhere, not show off Gasp

We all have different standards, hah.
(Aug. 11, 2010  1:02 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: She/he had to of gotten it off eBay most likely buzztoy or funniverse

got it from ebay from perfect--seller
just bought burn, poison, and ray unicorno, pisces df145bs, lightning l drago