Re-Intro and an apology

I am posting this for one reason: My account was accessed by someone hoping to hurt me.

Well, I'm Aw Heck, I'm not a competitive blader but i do enjoy using good blades i'm just not competition-savvy.

I wanted to re-introduce myself in light of the cruel man who accessed my account, and thus i wish to apologize to you all for the behavior that bled onto the forums in that event.

I sincerely apologize with the deepest of my heart.

I am currently taking measures to make sure such a trying event never happens again here or anywhere else.
Although we have removed all of your warnings, I hope you are aware that if your account is used to do anything offensive/stupid/etc, we will ban your account.

Anyway, Welcome back Aw Heck. I hope you can have a good time here. Smile
So, someone hacked into your account to complain about something, threathen to leave but never actually insulted anyone (Except if you consider stuff like "This is a flawed website" to be insults) and over all didn't really do anything of substance?

That's a pretty mild-mannered hacker Uncertain

Well, hi.
(Sep. 17, 2010  5:39 PM)Dude Wrote: So, someone hacked into your account to complain about something, threathen to leave but never actually insulted anyone (Except if you consider stuff like "This is a flawed website" to be insults) and over all didn't really do anything of substance?

That's a pretty mild-mannered hacker Uncertain

Well, hi.
He did erase my avatar. And if it truly is who I think it was, then they accessed from my PC and 'imitated' me to the bet of their ability.

In reply to Diamond,
I fully understand y'all's standing on that.
Welcome back dude I wondered why you were acting so douchey all of a sudden.
To Moss:
Yeah Basically what happened was I'd scheduled a Beyblade meet at my place but got to feeling bad, and when I took it easy, I fell asleep. Which, with me, usually happens during this season. But in my sleep it's highly likely my guest got made and began to 'imitate' me online with a type of vendetta.

I do apologize.
aw heck what is your favorite bey
(Sep. 17, 2010  6:21 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: aw heck what is your favorite bey
... What does that have to do with the topic ?
Well I can answer him/her seeing as people usually state that when they intro themselves on a site and this is a re-intro and my previous one lacked that bit of info.

The answer is Draciel, any and all Draciel forms.

I'm not necessarily a fan of the colors of the alchemical element of water but just their design, their overall in-stadium behavior, and so on just fit how I like to beybattle.

Out of Draciels alone, Viper is my fave due to the ten-spike attack ring. But my most used Draciel is my Draciel G.
Has anyone noticed every time someone does something stupid or offensive, that they come crawling back saying either "my brother was on here" or "someone hacked my account"

Personally, I don't believe word one of this..
But welcome back to the WBO!
(Sep. 19, 2010  4:59 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Personally, I don't believe word one of this..
But welcome back to the WBO!

That's kind of backwards... "Welcome back, have a great time, you dirty liar!"
Even if it was lies you have to give him the benefit of the doubt, and if you're going to make such an accusation, why wouldn't you have definite evidence to support it?

I hadn't seen any of your posts before, Aw Heck, but I did hear something about you earlier. I hope to see more of your input.
so someone else got into your account with a vengeance to make you look like a douche? lol. either way, welcome back to the WBO
Welcome back bro. Best of luck in finding your hacker!