RESCHEDULED:BEYSTORM - MELBOURNE, October 4, 2009.

on
Hosted by
  Sega
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

BEY STORM
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
OCTOBER 4TH, 2009 (THIS IS THE NEW DATE, IT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED.)
12PM ONWARDS.

• Name: BEY STORM
• Date: October 4th, 2009, 12PM Onwards.
• Venue: Glenroy, Byron Court - Park.
• Expected Turnout: At the moment, around 13 people.
• Format: Round Robin, or Round Robin Block System.

The reason why the tournament was rescheduled is because only 7 people showed up to BEY STORM on September 27th, and we needed more people.

I have changed the venue because I can get a lot more people coming to the tournament in this area, since it's not in the city.

How to get there:
This is how to get there by train, I'm assuming most of you will be coming from the city or around the city. Catch the Craigieburn train, it comes around quite a lot, and stop at Glenroy. It's only about 15 minutes from the city by train, and if your coming from Flinders Street Station there is a Craigieburn train that comes in quite a lot.

At 12:00 PM, we will all walk down from the Glenroy Station down the Park, it's only 10 minute walk downhill, so it's not very hard, and don't worry I will be there.

Here is a timetable for catching the train to Glenroy from any station: http://www.connexmelbourne.com.au/timetable.php
[Image: glenroypic.png]

PLEASE try and make it! The more people who come, the more fun everything will be!
And PLEASE PM Omega, if you are going! Sega is not hosting the tournament anymore, so please PM Omega.

WBO Tournament Fees
The WBO charges an entry fee of $5 USD to any entrant who does not have a Blader
Passport. The fee is $5 USD regardless of region; you can convert the currency using
www.xe.com. Players who cannot pay this fee cannot enter WBO events.
The WBO is not-for-profit; all money
from fees goes towards funding the WBO's supplies and activities!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Aug. 12, 2009  8:35 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Gasp Ohhh beaten by a 13 year old. ahaha. i'll only get a bank account when i need one. Joyful_2
And credit cards are out of the question as well... so T-T depression. lol

YOU'RE LIKE SEVENTEEN
(Aug. 12, 2009  8:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: YOU'RE LIKE SEVENTEEN
I am 17.. and your point.?
I dont want a credit card and i dont want a bank account. :\
*is seventeen*
*keeps money in a box at home*
*wants to use paypal*
*paypal requires bank account*
*says she doesn't need a reason to get a bank account*

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
(Aug. 12, 2009  8:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: *is seventeen*
*wants to use paypal*

Haha xD
Yeah you kinda said that you want to use Paypal... But you don't need a Bank account or Credit card to use make payments with Paypal. If my mum allows me, I give her money in real life, and she sends money from her Paypal account to mine, I just keep it on my Paypal balance. But if She won't do it, I'll just put the money in my bank account and link it again... Most of the time my mum allows me though Smile
why not just use your mom's paypal then?
(Aug. 12, 2009  8:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: why not just use your mom's paypal then?

She gets a bit annoyed when I kept on asking her to buy things... So she made me open up my own one so she can put all the money on it at once instead of buying multiple items.
(Aug. 12, 2009  8:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: *is seventeen*
*wants to use paypal*

Im not going to get a bank account.. so then i wont be using paypal.
& I dont mind keeping my money in a box at home.. whats wrong with that. :\
Not all 17 year olds are the same ya now. lol
(Aug. 12, 2009  8:25 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: I meant debt for the credit card.. and why have a bank account, when i dont have a job..?
:\ Why have a bank account when i have a money box at home Pinching_eyes_2 Oh that sounded so childish.. Woo. XD

Because your money loses value by doing so. While a bank account isn't necessarily great interest wise it is still better than letting cash just sit there. At least you're earning interest of some kind.

I've had a bank account since I was 10; I only got a credit card when I was 18. They are not necessarily correlated.
Oh well. Joyful_2 for the moment. im keeping my money in my room. XD lol
What happened to me was some one hacked my Ebay account and bought over 300 dollars worth of stuff i didnt recieve so thats why im not taking that path
Okay... I have finally organized everything with my parents and stuff... I am 100% sure that I am coming now, I have discussed it and everything, but I will be catching the train with a few of my friends (including StormDriger). My parents will be in Sydney then so they told me I need to go with some friends.
I Will be bringing about 3 - 4 friends along.

So this is good news for me Grin

EDIT: Sega why don't you respond to me on MSN...?
You've never chatted to me yet man, I'm on anyways now.

Yeah guys now's the time to let me know if you're coming, then I can order in the MFB stuff, please PM me if you're going and taking mates with you ect...
My friend and I have a 70% chance of coming.
I need to ask my parents to come Unhappy There a bit busy and they'll get angry with me cause they're busy doing stuff with our architect)
Unhappy I cant come. T-T
(Aug. 13, 2009  11:21 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Unhappy I cant come. T-T

Oh why cant you come?
(Aug. 13, 2009  11:21 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Unhappy I cant come. T-T

:o No! Why can't you come...?? Your parents won't let you...?
Yeah why?
OFF TOPIC : Omega is Libra any good?
(Aug. 14, 2009  7:42 AM)StormDriger Wrote: Yeah why?

You already asked why she can't come... And of course Libra is good... It has the best wheel for Defense, go to Beyblade customizations and click on competitive MFB combos.
(Aug. 14, 2009  7:42 AM)StormDriger Wrote: Yeah why?

It's listed in a bunch of competitive combos and there is loads of discussion about this already, so yes, it's good.
I'm gonna wait until my parents cool down. Unhappy Ive been getting a bit hyped up at them...
(Aug. 14, 2009  2:15 AM)StormDriger Wrote: Oh why cant you come?

I cant come because my mum knows that i'll be having "Holiday Homework" and she wants me to focus on school work, instead of a "tournament for spinning tops" Oh god she said those words; I tried my hardest to get my mum to let me come, i even let her launch my galman blade into my beystadium i have. Gasp She was good - for 1st ever launch. lol

In other words. i can only make it to a tourney after i've finished year 12. Unhappy
But i could make it to a tourney - thats closer to home. lmao. sorry guys and gals.
(Aug. 14, 2009  10:35 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: I cant come because my mum knows that i'll be having "Holiday Homework" and she wants me to focus on school work, instead of a "tournament for spinning tops" Oh god she said those words; I tried my hardest to get my mum to let me come, i even let her launch my galman blade into my beystadium i have. Gasp She was good - for 1st ever launch. lol

In other words. i can only make it to a tourney after i've finished year 12. Unhappy
But i could make it to a tourney - thats closer to home. lmao. sorry guys and gals.

Aww Unhappy
That's too bad... I might be hosting one in December (school holidays)... So maybe then Grin
(Aug. 14, 2009  10:42 AM)Omega Wrote: Aww Unhappy
That's too bad... I might be hosting one in December (school holidays)... So maybe then Grin

Joyful_2 Sounds cool... i'll try my best to get there. Tongue_out_wink