[Proposal] Legalization the submission of third party stadiums for approval in Ranked

The past few years legacy formats have grown exponentially in popularity. With the passage of time, things break and access to the necessary materials to host legacy tournaments becomes less easy and much more expensive. Some of our community, such as Dan and Shindog, have taken matters into their own hands and created and funded highly accurate reproductions of stadiums that are famously expensive and fragile. 

With this in mind, I propose we allow organizers to submit third party stadiums to be approved individually for events. Below I will detail my idea of how it would work.

First, in an organizer's event propsal, the organizer should include a name for the stadium (preferably one recognized by the community). Organizers should include multiple pictures from multiple angles, including relevant Beyblade(s) for scale. Organizers should also include measurements for the stadium such as diameter, height (from floor to top of stadium wall), wall height, and ridge height. Organizers should also include a brief summary of the stadium. 

After submitting the event for approval, staff should consider a few things: 

How does the stadium positively or negatively differ from all legal first party stadiums?
If it is better than a legal first party option, it should be highly considered to be allowed. 

Is the stadium well known amongst players of the format?
To keep competition fair, stadiums that few people have played in should be avoided. Organizers can provide a survey or other evidence that their community has used the stadium to help Staff approve the proposal. Staff can also use their general knowledge to know whether it is commonly used.

Does approving this stadium improve the accessability of the format?
Stadiums that are rare/expensive/fragile should not necessarily be denied, but stadiums that are easy to obtain, are low in price compared to similar first party stadiums, and are high quality should be highly considered.

Taking these questions into consideration, Staff will be able to easily make decisions on whether to approve a stadium. With more stadiums being legal for ranked, and high quality stadiums at that, players and organizers can have an easier time hosting tournaments that are fun and preserve the original spirit of the format. I hope staff will read this and consider my proposal. Thank you for reading!
This.

I have seen fun 3rd party stadiums, including one called the Decagon stadium (https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Large-St...B07GB2KLKZ) , that is wide enough for various battle up to DB beys, but also isn't like the DB stadium at all.
(Jun. 26, 2023  9:14 AM)Tyranitar66501 Wrote: This.

I have seen fun 3rd party stadiums, including one called the Decagon stadium (https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Large-St...B07GB2KLKZ) , that is wide enough for various battle up to DB beys, but also isn't like the DB stadium at all.

This is more so for stadiums like the Ali-10 and the Shin-TA, stadiums that don’t really have a reason to not be legal besides not being official.
(Jun. 26, 2023  6:47 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2023  9:14 AM)Tyranitar66501 Wrote: This.

This is more so for stadiums like the Ali-10 and the Shin-TA, stadiums that don’t really have a reason to not be legal besides not being official.

Good for I guess standardised forms, so anything homemade will be a bit difficult to implement.
(Jun. 27, 2023  2:55 AM)Tyranitar66501 Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2023  6:47 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: This is more so for stadiums like the Ali-10 and the Shin-TA, stadiums that don’t really have a reason to not be legal besides not being official.

Good for I guess standardised forms, so anything homemade will be a bit difficult to implement.

Decagon can be used in unranked still, so still able to be played in for fun!