[Product]  BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF

If it's hard rubber it won't absorb shocks as much right?
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:30 PM)Rocky Wrote: I wonder if it'll be all rubber or plastic with a rubber tip. Probably the latter but I wonder how much will be plastic. And how quickly the rubber will wear down......

I'd say Plastic with rubber tip. A full rubber Bottom probably wouldn't fit correctly onto a plastic Track...

For some reason, I keep imagining this as a Storm Grip-esque tip. I'd imagine it'd run down quickly.
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:33 PM)Giga Wrote: oo hadnt thought of that
hopefully itl be hard rubber
if its all rubber the shape'll change really quickly

I think it'd have to be hard rubber because since the blades are now metal, softer rubber would wear down much more quickly due to the weight of the blade.
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:34 PM)Grey Wrote: For some reason, I keep imagining this as a Storm Grip-esque tip. I'd imagine it'd run down quickly.

I've been thinking of something like the Dragoon F BB. Uncertain
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:37 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:34 PM)Grey Wrote: For some reason, I keep imagining this as a Storm Grip-esque tip. I'd imagine it'd run down quickly.

I've been thinking of something like the Dragoon F BB. Uncertain

I actually hope not, I don't think the Dragoon F BB was very good at all...

A Bottom about the width of the Dragoon F BB would be nice, though (is that what you meant...?). Grin
I was just thinking of the rubber bit not the whole thing. So like a standard bottom shape with a the rubber tip stuck on it. XD

I always though the tip looked quite cool actually. Even if it didn't perform that well.
(Jan. 18, 2009  4:45 PM)Rocky Wrote: I was just thinking of the rubber bit not the whole thing. So like a standard bottom shape with a the rubber tip stuck on it. XD

I always though the tip looked quite cool actually. Even if it didn't perform that well.

Lol by width of the Dragoon F BB, I should've said "tip".

I think a Rubber Bottom that has the width of the rubber part on Dragoon F's Blade Base would be nice to have. AKA a Rubber Bottom that is the same size as the rubber tip on the Dragoon F BB. Is what I was trying to say. :-P
Ah okay. Yeah that'd be nice. I do think that's quite a good size. Not something like Dragoon S. D:
And hopefully if it was large it wouldn't wear down so much.....
told you carp
(Jan. 15, 2009  7:12 PM)Jehuis Rad Wrote: Yes, I mean why wouldn't be Rubber Flat unless Takara does a last minute change, which will not happen. Screw them realeasing stuff when i have no money
Why is crocodile dundee killing people in your sig?
(Jan. 19, 2009  2:09 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2009  7:12 PM)Jehuis Rad Wrote: Yes, I mean why wouldn't be Rubber Flat unless Takara does a last minute change, which will not happen. Screw them realeasing stuff when i have no money
Why is crocodile dundee killing people in your sig?

[Image: postbit_pm.gif]
Interesting that they're keeping the same track height.
During the plastic generations they screwed around with Dragoon's height all the time.

I wonder if it's a cost-saving thing, or if they plan to put out another version with a different track alter on.

EDIT: Sorry. I couldn't resist.
Tracks are sort of the "WD" of this generation in that there are just a lot of common models.
(Jan. 14, 2009  1:25 AM)Blitz Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2009  1:23 AM)Crimson Wrote: I'd love to think of RF as "rubber flat"

Perhaps the MFB version of Grip Flat core.

If it was Rubber flat that would be awsome! fingers crossed it is that.

rf does stand for rubber flat i have all the main charcters beyblades and the part that it spins in is rubber and a sort of pointed flat
(Jan. 19, 2009  2:49 AM)Eldrago Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2009  1:25 AM)Blitz Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2009  1:23 AM)Crimson Wrote: I'd love to think of RF as "rubber flat"

Perhaps the MFB version of Grip Flat core.

If it was Rubber flat that would be awsome! fingers crossed it is that.

rf does stand for rubber flat i have all the main charcters beyblades and the part that it spins in is rubber and a sort of pointed flat

Its not released yet, but we do know that R stands for rubber, so it should definitely be rubber flat.
ummm it was confirmed to be rubber flat yesterday
(Jan. 19, 2009  2:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ummm it was confirmed to be rubber flat yesterday

It's awesome to hear, though I can imagine the orders people are going to be placing here are going to be at least for 3 or 4 of this.

I'll be ordering 3 I think.
it'll be in RBVR2 i imagine as well Grin
Oh that'll make it much easier then, I'll have to buy a truckload of these then, did you say before a site called maruzen is a good site Brad?

I was going to use japan-toys to buy my RVB2, but it worked out much cheaper to buy from theintoy >_>
maruzen is the japanese branch of japan toys
im thinking just like in the first season just like tyson ginga's blade will break probably and thats how he'll get storm there will probably be fantom pegasus next dont ya think?
(Jan. 22, 2009  3:13 AM)Animeblader Wrote: im thinking just like in the first season just like tyson ginga's blade will break probably and thats how he'll get storm there will probably be fantom pegasus next dont ya think?

Who knows? I don't think it'll go in some order since they'd be at "F" already for Flame Sagittario.
(Jan. 22, 2009  3:19 AM)G Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  3:13 AM)Animeblader Wrote: im thinking just like in the first season just like tyson ginga's blade will break probably and thats how he'll get storm there will probably be fantom pegasus next dont ya think?

Who knows? I don't think it'll go in some order since they'd be at "F" already for Flame Sagittario.
yea they skipped it the'll probably go bak 2 s 4 that 1
Ahh... I'm suddenly soo anxious to see this blade. It sounds like it'll look good. I'm thinking that the wheel will still have 3 wings but might be shaped a little different with more defined wings. And the Rubber Flat will be soo awesome XD
(Jan. 22, 2009  3:33 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Ahh... I'm suddenly soo anxious to see this blade. It sounds like it'll look good. I'm thinking that the wheel will still have 3 wings but might be shaped a little different with more defined wings. And the Rubber Flat will be soo awesome XD

same here it will go faster than the original