[Product]  BB-100 Random Booster Vol. 6 Killer Beafowl UW145EWD

(Dec. 10, 2010  1:43 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Here:
What I saw in the Random Boosters are Killer, Galaxy, Mercury, Flame and Thermal metal wheels.
!!!Strange :\

ah! i THINK i see a mercury too! i guess TT wanted to celebrate their 100th BB release with another rare part possibly? (if what we saw is correct of course).

thanks RエスコルピオT125JB.
According to that Japanese blogger, the Metal Wheels are just Killer, Thermal, Flame and Galaxy. What you think is a Mercury is probably just another Killer.
Well that sucks. I hope that Mercury gets a proper release since no one wants to use their painted mercury wheel. Mercury would have made the random booster worth getting for once. Oh well.
Beafowl ...
Well, Moss means there's no such thing as a Beacock. The "Pea" is for Peacock. Plus, Bi and Pi sound similar.
(Dec. 10, 2010  6:10 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Well, Moss means there's no such thing as a Beacock. The "Pea" is for Peacock. Plus, Bi and Pi sound similar.

lets all just wait for the packaging then we can officially say which is which Smile
(Dec. 10, 2010  6:10 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Well, Moss means there's no such thing as a Beacock. The "Pea" is for Peacock. Plus, Bi and Pi sound similar.
I keep writing this ... Is there such a thing as a Byxis ? No. The actual word is Pyxis, but TAKARA-TOMY clearly decided to use "Byxis" and they even wrote it in clear Roman letters on their site, "BYXIS".

This is exactly the same thing, I am very sure. It is Beafowl. The Japanese could have easily pronounced or written it as "pyxis", but no, they chose otherwise. It is the same situation here.
I think CW is Claw Wing? and EWD might be Eternal Wide Defence.
(Dec. 10, 2010  7:02 PM)Ekclips Wrote: I think CW is Claw Wing? and EWD might be Eternal Wide Defence.
Read around, the answer was already given and you are half wrong.
i really like this bey, it actually looks like a bey i will get...
(Dec. 10, 2010  7:17 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i really like this bey, it actually looks like a bey i will get...

That's fantastic...
Andrew
(Dec. 10, 2010  10:19 PM)Separated Spine Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  7:17 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i really like this bey, it actually looks like a bey i will get...

That's fantastic...
Andrew
was that necassary? did u have to do that? he does nothing to u, states that he may buy it, and you just had to do that? some things should remain unsaid

and i think this bey may have a useful part. EWD. ES seemed to have a form of blocking attacks but it couldn't back it up. but EWD should be able to work as a good Defence bottom thats not mad of rubber
Since when did ES have a form of blocking attacks? Uncertain

And considering the shape is the same, if not similar, to WD, it won't be "good" for defense.
well like i said, it couldn't back it up since it was part of the S series of bottoms. but try it. MF-H Earth Bull/pyxis R145 ES. im telling you it was pretty good in terms of defence, it just couldn't work with it. its because when the eternal part wasnt spinning, the blade would move more, but if its spinning in ur favor then it would kinda jolt. so i thought that jolt meant that the base was too small. so if it dont tilt as much on the WD, then it might have a chance, kinda like rock had some good stamina, but the recoil let it down. and wait...is WD not good for defence? the way u wrote it looks like that...
(Dec. 10, 2010  11:11 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: was that necassary? did u have to do that? he does nothing to u, states that he may buy it, and you just had to do that? some things should remain unsaid
What Separated Spine was highlighting is a phenomenon that is wide spread. People SPAM all the new releases' topics with such posts nobody is interested in most of the time, such as "Cool, I will buy this". If you have nothing interesting or at least remotely relevant to say about something, you should not post.

then please explain this: What is a gemios and saggitario?

they can change it.......
(Dec. 10, 2010  11:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  11:11 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: was that necassary? did u have to do that? he does nothing to u, states that he may buy it, and you just had to do that? some things should remain unsaid
What Separated Spine was highlighting is a phenomenon that is wide spread. People SPAM all the new releases' topics with such posts nobody is interested in most of the time, such as "Cool, I will buy this". If you have nothing interesting or at least remotely relevant to say about something, you should not post.
i understand that, but did it have to be so harshly? it would've been better understood and interpreted worded like what you said or in a similar fashion.
(Dec. 10, 2010  11:24 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: well like i said, it couldn't back it up since it was part of the S series of bottoms. but try it. MF-H Earth Bull/pyxis R145 ES. im telling you it was pretty good in terms of defence, it just couldn't work with it. kinda like rock had some good stamina, but the recoil let it down. and wait...is WD not good for defence? the way u wrote it looks like that...

Bearing/brushing bottoms help to reduce the amount of spin lost when the Bey is hit. It does not "block" attacks or make them any more resistant to being knocked out.

Sharp tips like WD and ES don't have great defense because they have pointed tips, so there's not as much friction with the surface.
Yes. When a bey is hit, it will lose some stamina, but if a bearing bey gets hit the bottom will continue to spin without taking much damage.

This is going off topic.
(Dec. 10, 2010  11:34 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  11:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
i understand that, but did it have to be so harshly? it would've been better understood and interpreted worded like what you said or in a similar fashion.

I apologize for attempting to make my reply mildly humorous. I will try to remember that the WBO is as dry as a History textbook. Thank you for your courageousness and virtue, oh white knight of the interwebz.

EDIT: If you cannot tell, I am being sarcastic because this is all totally off-topic and irrelevant to the thread. If you have beef with me, then PM me; otherwise, grow a carping pair and stop trying so hard
(Dec. 11, 2010  5:58 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: I apologize for attempting to make my reply mildly humorous. I will try to remember that the WBO is as dry as a History textbook. Thank you for your courageousness and virtue, oh white knight of the interwebz.
If you have beef with me, then PM me; otherwise, grow a carping pair and stop trying so hard

Hmmm... are there any pics released of this?

Also lol seperated spine thats going in my sig Tongue_out
(Dec. 11, 2010  6:06 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hmmm... are there any pics released of this?
Everything that has been posted lately ?
Ugh...Killer (than again, for whatever reason I can see a Killer mold 2). Assuming EWD is Eternal Wide Defense, it better have a good bearing.
... because it is eternal wide defence Speechless it is not a bearing, it is just a free spinning tip