[Product]  B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At

(Apr. 15, 2017  8:17 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Anyone else notice the prongs on the atomic driver it looks like the prongs on reboot...        *scratches head* huh

There definitely aren't prongs on Atomic
On Takara Tomy's channel, they show off Tornado Wyvern and Atomic definitely has no sort of tabs. It like an Orbit but the outer base can move as well, supposedly increasing stamina
(Oct. 22, 2016  1:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To be released on April 29th 2017. Tornado Wyvern comes with a new Driver called Atomic, which has a free-spinning ring or ball tip. 

The rest of the content known so far:
- Inferno Ifrit (blue)
- Exceed Evil-eye (red)
- Exceed Evil-eye (orange)
- Psychic Phantom (red-orange)
- Beast Behemoth (green)
- Fang Fenrir (red)
- Fang Fenrir (black-brown)

Do we know if Inferno Ifrit is reinforced?
(Apr. 16, 2017  4:57 AM)Gum#1 Wrote: Do we know if Inferno Ifrit is reinforced?

Nope, but they might have
(Apr. 14, 2017  2:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Tornado Wyvern God Layer:
[Image: 000585.png]
Definitely confirmed that the lower part is free-spinning.

[Image: bey_b80.jpg]

Atomic Driver:
[Image: 000586.png]

And overall content of this Random Booster:
[Image: B_80.png]

Individual Beyblades:
Red Exceed Evil-eye with Gravity? (Click to View)
Brown Fang Fenrir with one of the Discs with plastic around it (Click to View)
Yellow Exceed Evil-eye with the 2 Disc? (Click to View)
Red Psychic Phantom with 6 and Vortex? (Click to View)
Blue Inferno Ifrit with 2 and a clear white Vortex? (Click to View)
Red Fang Fenrir with 2 and a yellow Glaive? (Click to View)
Green Beast Behemoth with 4 and a green Vortex? (Click to View)

I think the Frame of the green B2 is Cross instead of Vortex, the disc of the red F2 should be 6 instead of 2, and the disc of the Brown F2 looks like Polish.
Dang, that icy blue I2 is really catching my attention
I wonder how Driger would preform with Atomic.
(Apr. 13, 2017  8:37 PM)Ultra Wrote: Looks pretty good. Only disappointed in the E2 recolours because I was hoping for Z2 recolours like most people.

On another note why is everyone speculating that TW is free spinning? There isn't any evidence at all to suggest it. 

I wish we would've gotten a green I2.
I can't wait to find out what drivers we get in this RB. Since most of the disks seem to be the new disks, it's great to stock up on those, and with all the layers being pretty hard to get layers, it's a nice way to get what a lot of people missed out on.

Also I can't stop thinking about Whataburger whenever I see the W on Wyvern.
(Apr. 17, 2017  3:41 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: I can't wait to find out what drivers we get in this RB. Since most of the disks seem to be the new disks, it's great to stock up on those, and with all the layers being pretty hard to get layers, it's a nice way to get what a lot of people missed out on.

Also I can't stop thinking about Whataburger whenever I see the W on Wyvern.

Hopefully quite a few of them will have Atomic for the driver
>When you really love the colour of Tornado Wyvern but can't justify buying any more entire sets of random boosters
I know, I feel like we'll be at Random Booster 9 by the end of the God Series at this rate... XD What's worse is that my seller doesn't have God Series beys yet when he usually gets things in a week or two. I couldn't wait, but it wasn't too much more... It will be for this though if he doesn't get it...
The red Fang Fenrir will have 6-Glaive Liner, apparently.
(Apr. 17, 2017  11:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The red Fang Fenrir will have 6-Glaive Liner, apparently.

Has anyone managed to find a use for Liner yet?
(Apr. 17, 2017  11:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The red Fang Fenrir will have 6-Glaive Liner, apparently.

Oh yeah, Burst showed me that arcade game and it says Liner... well seeing as I want red F2, while I don't think Liner is awesome... it'll be good for a laugh.
My seller that I was too impatient to wait for the first 3 god series beys for just got them all in stock. B-73 and 74 for 16.99 ea. on eBay and 11.99 for B-75. What's best though is that he has 120 B-80 full sets already for 85.99 each! It's so painful because I'm short on money, my Dad owes me $600 because he's out of work. Better to have a house than beyblades, lol. He doesn't have Fafnir in stock though... EDIT: Looks like they're pre-order that'll ship by the 28th, but still, he's never let me down! No parts list in the description of his listing, he must not even know yet... Hopefully he'll list Fafnir soon! When he actually has things in stock, it doesn't take more than a week and a half to get to Ohio. I dunno, it's been taking somewhat longer lately, but his prices are always great!
So... since the only seemingly opaque layer red E2 has Atomic, maybe E2's stock combo was in this RBV, E2GAt. I mean the driver is a defense type driver so it makes sense. Perhaps that's why that red E2 felt redundant. So I'm with TraniacJ here, and it's also why I want it now.
OK, content so far:
- Tornado Wyvern 4-Glaive Atomic
- (red) Fang Fenrir 6-Glaive Liner
- (red) Exceed Evil-eye Gravity Atomic
- (green) Beast Behemoth 4-Cross Weight
Its has a atomic driver which have a ball in dwn of it saw in the preview of episode 4 god beyblade burst
(Apr. 18, 2017  4:21 PM)Sharan23 Wrote: Its has a atomic driver which have a ball in dwn of it saw in the preview of episode 4 god beyblade burst

If you'rereferring to Tornado Wyvern then yes, but we knew that a while ago.
(Apr. 19, 2017  10:05 AM)marutti Wrote: TW.4G.At
P2.6C.Sp
B2.4C.W
I2.2V.H
E2.G.At
F2.6G.L
F2.P.At
From
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GrU71u2...e=youtu.be

Thanks marutti, but I wonder what the second E2 would have.
Glad we got at least one Hold in this booster.
(Apr. 19, 2017  7:48 PM)Kei Wrote: Glad we got at least one Hold in this booster.

Me too, my Hold from B2 doesn't spin much so its pretty aggressive. Hopefully the hold I pull from this is slightly looser.
Hopefully the Hold in this RB is more consistent than the other ones. My Hold's tabs are shorter than normal and make any layer feel like S2 teeth.
Based on what I saw: the numbers for the plastic come from: (2 is from K.S, 6 is from Valkyrie, & 4 is from BR. The black Fafnir looks to have the plastic from KS, A 6 from GV & A 4 from BR. also Psychic has a plastic 6 from GV, and Inferit has a plastic 2 from BR (These are just guessesSmile I think the drivers are: 2 Atomics, A Spiral (LL’s driver), Weight, maybe Hold & Liner.

Cant wait to get this full set. I'll be puttin stickers on for an hour. took me 30 minutes for the E2 stickers. I hope to be putting stickers on these bad boys by mid JuneSmile