Pokemon or Bakugon?

Poll: Pokemon or bakugon

Pokemon
87.10%
Bakugon
12.90%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
(Feb. 10, 2011  9:38 AM)storm uzunaki Wrote: bakugan suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!

Your arguments just blew me away, there.

I can't believe this topic still hasn't been closed since pretty much all the replies are just "Pokemon rulz lol Bakkugon iz a ripoff lol rolflmao oh yeah i went there it suuuuuucks"

Most illogical.

EDIT: Of course everyone here despises Bakugan. What were you expecting?!
(Feb. 09, 2011  10:01 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  5:27 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  5:12 AM)giigman Wrote: P.O.K.E.M.O.N. Bakugan..... is well, meh, but pokemon is WAY better!

P.O.K.E.M.O.N. party!!! P.O.K.E.M.O.N. POKÉMON!

I love the Pokémon raps Tongue_out
♪Atleast 150 or more to see. To be a Pokemon Master is my DESTINY!!♪

Pokemon is much better! As a huge fan of Pokemon, and a person who watched the first two seasons of Bakugan (Out of pure boredom) I must say, Pokemon is much better. The entire story line of Bakugan sucks. And the fact that masquerade was Alice, made it even worse. Not to mention the series was very repetitive and boring. While with Pokemon, do I even have to say it? Try reading the Pokemon Adventures Manga, or play any of the games, and you would understand what I'm talking about.
i say all the pokemon episodes so far in america(including some banned ones) and all the bakugon and bakugan is mostly walking around and not enough battles aswell as pokemon has a sub plot in each espidsode and a main plot in all
I would have to say Pokemon, but both of them are terrible. I'm talking about the show ok. Also Pokemon to made the best game boy games next to Dragonball Z.
BakugAn(purpose cap) was kinda of good in the first series but fails with the second and third..
but pokemon games,I don't bother to buy,rather buy halo 1(poor graphics Uncertain) because to me the pokemon games repeat themselves so much :V and when I start watching black and white I'll be able to say so is the anime(MY OPION all arguments will be ignored Tongue_out) to me this is like saying which is better: carp or carp? but ultimately it goes to, do I like playing with balls? or playing erm pokemon? I'd go with bakugan,because I don't like card games,they take to long,and playing video games gets boring,I'd rather play with plastic balls that I can roll onto a card in hopes it can make it and watch it pop open Grin. I'd rather play Digimon :V
I've been a die-hard pokemon fan all the way, ever since I was 5. My first video game ever was Pokemon Silver (my sister's), then Ruby. I had a Lv. 91 Blaziken and a level 60-something Flygon and still couldn't beat the Elite 4 the first time I tried it. Plus, I agree, the manga is boss. POKÉMON FTW!
(Feb. 10, 2011  9:05 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I've been a die-hard pokemon fan all the way, ever since I was 5. My first video game ever was Pokemon Silver (my sister's), then Ruby. I had a Lv. 91 Blaziken and a level 60-something Flygon and still couldn't beat the Elite 4 the first time I tried it. Plus, I agree, the manga is boss. POKÉMON FTW!
Since you were 5? I have been a Die-Hard Pokemon Player since birth... Smug
apples or oranges

no one cares. lock for spam.