Pokemon or Bakugon?

Poll: Pokemon or bakugon

Pokemon
87.10%
Bakugon
12.90%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
Which do you think is better? My opinion is pokemon
Pokemon all the way. The games are better, and there are more pokemon to chose from. Smile
I play in official pokemon touneys and bakugan is plain stupid
The Spelling of Bakugan is Wrong.
Anyway I love pokemon.
That's a fruitless comparison.

It's like saying "Which is better: Glee or Lost?"
as an option on the poll what about they are both boring repetative and suck
Based on these results, you can say that series is Bakugone.

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
pokemon was better and still is
I say POKEMONZZZ!!! I ACCIDENTALLY hit the bakugan thing before I did the poll....
(Feb. 09, 2011  2:50 AM)Dude Wrote: That's a fruitless comparison.

It's like saying "Which is better: Glee or Lost?"

Wait are you saying Lost isn't any good? <off topic
It helps when you contribute to your own thread...

And this is like asking "Wich is better: Scrubs, or How I Met Your Mother?"
(Feb. 09, 2011  5:03 AM)Sam Wrote: is bakugan even a videogame

Yes. But it fails when compared to Pokémon.
P.O.K.E.M.O.N. Bakugan..... is well, meh, but pokemon is WAY better!
(Feb. 09, 2011  5:12 AM)giigman Wrote: P.O.K.E.M.O.N. Bakugan..... is well, meh, but pokemon is WAY better!

P.O.K.E.M.O.N. party!!! P.O.K.E.M.O.N. POKÉMON!

I love the Pokémon raps Tongue_out
pokemon has a better action more plot and cooler sense
(Feb. 09, 2011  3:26 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Wait are you saying Lost isn't any good?

With that ending? No, it's no good.

(Feb. 09, 2011  5:06 AM)Nano Wrote: Yes. But it fails when compared to Pokémon.

It fails to pretty much any other game, really.
(Feb. 09, 2011  5:27 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  5:12 AM)giigman Wrote: P.O.K.E.M.O.N. Bakugan..... is well, meh, but pokemon is WAY better!

P.O.K.E.M.O.N. party!!! P.O.K.E.M.O.N. POKÉMON!

I love the Pokémon raps Tongue_out
♪Atleast 150 or more to see. To be a Pokemon Master is my DESTINY!!♪

Pokemon is much better! As a huge fan of Pokemon, and a person who watched the first two seasons of Bakugan (Out of pure boredom) I must say, Pokemon is much better. The entire story line of Bakugan sucks. And the fact that masquerade was Alice, made it even worse. Not to mention the series was very repetitive and boring. While with Pokemon, do I even have to say it? Try reading the Pokemon Adventures Manga, or play any of the games, and you would understand what I'm talking about.
pokemon, i may be a bit of a bakugan fan but the real life game and the first video game is terrible. i only play bakugan over the internet now. the pokemon anime is about to get a serious reboot.
i agree with bey heart i mean think bakugon will just continually go up till it is iompossible to beat the first series pokemon is not that it always ends at 100 and you sould read the manga its good and funny including diamond and pearl adventure i like those and i also remember the pokemon rap...electrode,diglet,nidoran,manky,venosaur,rattata,fearow,pigy,seaking,jolteon,dragonite,gastly,ponyta,vaporeon,polirath,butterfry,catch cath gota cath them all pokemon.good times
Yay. I know one person voted on bakugan by mistake, but did anyone else?
POKEMON!!!bakugan=copycat's!!!
pokemon. watched one episode of the new vestroia(dunno how to spell it) and it was so bad to me. people say the first season is better but after watching that im not gonna try it.
bakugan suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!