Pokemon Sprite Remakes

Poll: Do you think Gabon should be remade?

Yes,he looks like a water-type!
50.00%
No,he looks like a dragon-type.
50.00%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
This thread is to remake pokemon sprites the way you think they should be.For example,I am dissatisfied with the way gabon looks.Gabon looks more like a water-type than dragon.If somebody could down Scratch,they ckn help me remake Gabon.Post pictures of the original pokemon and then the remake.
First of all Gabon isn't a pokemon just change it into bagon Smile
(May. 15, 2014  8:46 PM)Pokemo Wrote: First of all Gabon isn't a pokemon just change it into bagon Smile
Oops...messed up the name,sorry!Bit he still needs a makeover!Download Scratch and you can helpme!
(May. 15, 2014  9:26 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(May. 15, 2014  8:46 PM)Pokemo Wrote: First of all Gabon isn't a pokemon just change it into bagon Smile
Oops...messed up the name,sorry!Bit he still needs a makeover!Download Scratch and you can helpme!
I guess a shiny bagon with wings would do
I thought about wings too!You have Scratch already????PM me so we can work on it and then post results here!
(May. 26, 2014  1:17 AM)SamD. :) Wrote: I'd like to help...

Ok,thxz.Download Scratch or any other reliable(don't want viruses)sprite maker.
Got em http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/Pokemo...sort=3&o=1
(May. 26, 2014  6:31 PM)Pokemo Wrote: Got em http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/Pokemo...sort=3&o=1

That looks good!Let's keep them cartoonic,like my sig.Put them between IMG tags.I like the green.The wings should be similar to Aerodactyl's.The tail should be like charizards(without the flame).Keep them in cartoon mode.
Otherwise GOOD JOB!!!!THAT LOOKS FREAKIN AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Damn, I just went and made one after you posted that. It was more Sea Dragon like. I guess I wasted my time.

That was NOT a waste of time!!!!I love the orange and electric blue horns!!!!!Frpm now on,we'll use your bagon as base form(without the tail)and edit upon it!The tail should be like Charizards,and the wings should be slightly more jagged than aerodactyl's.No,the wings should be like Togepi's,just bigger!
(May. 26, 2014  7:13 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: That was NOT a waste of time!!!!I love the orange and electric blue horns!!!!!Frpm now on,we'll use your bagon as base form(without the tail)and edit upon it!The tail should be like Charizards,and the wings should be slightly more jagged than aerodactyl's.No,the wings should be like Togepi's,just bigger!
you mean togetic, togepi doesnt have wings
(May. 26, 2014  7:44 PM)Pokemo Wrote:
(May. 26, 2014  7:13 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: That was NOT a waste of time!!!!I love the orange and electric blue horns!!!!!Frpm now on,we'll use your bagon as base form(without the tail)and edit upon it!The tail should be like Charizards,and the wings should be slightly more jagged than aerodactyl's.No,the wings should be like Togepi's,just bigger!
you mean togetic, togepi doesnt have wings

I was thinking togetic but wasn't paying attention to what I was writing.Thanks though...

Once Bagon is finished,we'll be moving on to Beartic.Sorry for double post.
To me I think beartic should stay the way he is. Also like the bag on idea
(May. 26, 2014  8:06 PM)Cloud Strife Wrote: To me I think beartic should stay the way he is. Also like the bag on idea
Beartic looks kinda plain in my opinion.I have some ideas to better him.
Really he does? To me he looks cool! What are your ideas?
3 in. Longer claws crossed in front of his chest(like an X),that ice on his chest goes around to his back(like when power rangers megaforce go mega mode).That's all.
There is only one thing that I would change about beartic is that he has fire claws.
(May. 26, 2014  9:11 PM)Cloud Strife Wrote: There is only one thing that I would change about beartic is that he has fire claws.

Then he'll be a fire-type too...Cool!
Wanna help us?
I *dramatic pause* will. I will probably do sketches tomorrow on bagon.
(May. 27, 2014  1:48 AM)Cloud Strife Wrote: I *dramatic pause* will. I will probably do sketches tomorrow on bagon.
Acually, I think you can only do it on scratch... Read the OP before posting...
(May. 27, 2014  2:06 AM)Pokemo Wrote:
(May. 27, 2014  1:48 AM)Cloud Strife Wrote: I *dramatic pause* will. I will probably do sketches tomorrow on bagon.
Acually, I think you can only do it on scratch... Read the OP before posting...

Scratch or any other spritemaker.
This is pretty hilarious. I didn't make it, but I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Bidoof,Garintina,Reshiram/Zekrom,Terrakion,Archeops,Registeel,Uxie,Arceus,Moltres,Cressilia,Palkia?!
You should invite the person who made that to the WBO to help us with These remakes!
(May. 27, 2014  9:25 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Bidoof,Garintina,Reshiram/Zekrom,Terrakion,Archeops,Registeel,Uxie,Arceus,Moltres,Cressilia,Palkia?!
You should invite the person who made that to the WBO to help us with These remakes!
you forgot ho oh, replace motrace with ho oh King E. Emperor