Poison Testing/Discussion

This thread is connected to the Overlooked Parts Discussion and Testing thread.

Poison Serpent 100R2F VS HMF Earth Aquario C145WB
MFB Attack Stadium
Beylauncher+Homemade Suspension (Elastics)
Alternating Launches
HMF Earth Aquario C145WB launched first
Banking with Poison Serpent 100R2F
HMF Earth Aquario C145WB launched at about 80% power

Detailed Test Results (Click to View)
HMF Earth Aquario C145WB wins: 8/10 (80%)
Poison Serpent 100R2F wins: 2/10 (20%)
Ties: 0

As expected, Poison's "teeth" are too closed in to create sufficient smash attack, and lost spin without being able to knock out Earth Aquario.
Poison will still have to be further tested for both defense and stamina capabilities.

Poison Serpent DF145R2F VS HMF Earth Aquario C145WB
MFB Attack Stadium
Beylauncher+Homemade Suspension (Elastics)
Alternating Launches
HMF Earth Aquario C145WB launched first
Banking with Poison Serpent DF145R2F
HMF Earth Aquario C145WB launched at about 80% power

Detailed Test Results (Click to View)
HMF Earth Aquario C145WB wins: 8/10 (80%)
Poison Serpent DF145R2F wins: 2/10 (20%)
Ties: 0

In this set of tests, Poison seemed to have slightly better smash attack at full speed, but both R2F and DF145 slowed down the bey's speed rapidly.
Nice testing as far as R2F and DF145 go I think there should be more testing on a better wheel
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:01 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Nice testing as far as R2F and DF145 go I think there should be more testing on a better wheel

He clearly wasn't trying to find a "great" combo, but rather too see if Poison was underrated/overlooked.

And I think that Poison is like Dark, just a bad wheel due to the fact that the "teeth" are too close..
I don't see this? This isn't the same topic he opened before, so I assumed he wanted to make a new combo
This isn't for a new combo, this is for testing the Poison wheel.
I realize this was already posted on the "Overlooked Parts Discussion" but we wanted a thread for each part.
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:21 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: This isn't for a new combo, this is for testing the Poison wheel.
I realize this was already posted on the "Overlooked Parts Discussion" but we wanted a thread for each part.

Oh okay, you should leave it in the opening paragraph because I read the overlooked parts thread and it's a little cluttered so I don't remember exactly what was listed
EDIT: nvm you did it already
i think we need more tests with Poison.. i don´t have Poison but i think this wheel haven´t been tested at enough times.. one member testing it´s not enough..
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:55 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: i think we need more tests with Poison.. i don´t have Poison but i think this wheel haven´t been tested at enough times.. one member testing it´s not enough..

Poison hasn't been tested again because it shows no potential being a good attack type.
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:00 AM)s-pegasus Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:55 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: i think we need more tests with Poison.. i don´t have Poison but i think this wheel haven´t been tested at enough times.. one member testing it´s not enough..

Poison hasn't been tested again because it shows no potential being a good attack type.

only on that tests.. you need to test before say that don´t have potential..
Stop necro'ing posts. Speechless I wonder why you haven't been warned yet; post results yourself instead of asking others. That would have been a worth-while necro post.

It's not just my testing. I'm sure if you look around, more info on Poison is there.
i dn´t have Poison.. also at least i like to see how other wheels work everyone say that Rock is bad but that it´s not proven yet.. maybe Dark and Earth are good on Attack too... also we don´t know how poison is on defense and stamina..sorry for reviving this thread..
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:43 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: i dn´t have Poison.. also at least i like to see how other wheels work everyone say that Rock is bad but that it´s not proven yet.. maybe Dark and Earth are good on Attack too... also we don´t know how poison is on defense and stamina..sorry for reviving this thread..

Theory exists.
Just think, Earth doesn't have any viable protrusions for attack.
Poison is not round in shape, thus not good for defense. It doesn't have good weight distribution either. What would you expect?
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:43 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: i dn´t have Poison.. also at least i like to see how other wheels work everyone say that Rock is bad but that it´s not proven yet.. maybe Dark and Earth are good on Attack too... also we don´t know how poison is on defense and stamina..sorry for reviving this thread..

You really love rock don't you. It has it's uses but it is bad compared to top tier wheels which is where the conception that it is bad comes from. Yes it has some use in all three types but it sucks for defence and stamina because of it's large recoil. It is reasonably for attack maybe even good if you want to stretch it but definatly not as good as libra and earth. The reason people say Dark, Earth and poison are useless for attack is because it is general knowledge that they are! Earth has been tested for attack and it did awfully. I would like to see testing on it's stamina and defence capabilities but it might be pointless since it probably doesn't have any.
Sorry for double post but here are some defence tests:

MF Pegasis 145RF vs Poison Bull GB145WB
10 tests

Pegasis: 100%

Rock Aries 100RF vs Poison Bull GB145WB
10 tests

Rock Aries: 80%
Poison Bull: 20%

Shows obviously that it is awful at defence. Despite the fact that it can get really easily knocked out by a good attack wheel like pegasis with a wheel like Rock where most of the time it won't knock it out it will get outspun half the time cause of how amazingly bad Poison is at taking hits.
and for stamina and attack?

thanks for that tests Smile
We've already have some for attack. I'll do some stamina some time in the next few days.
thanks
also sorry for the double post..but this attack test was made with DF145 i think someone should test it with a lower track...
Poison has very high recoil. Once, I was beyblading with a friend and Capricorne 100HF outspinned it. It is bad in defense proved by Ultrablader's defense test. Also, since it was also outspinned by an attack type, it is the best in attack (not the best of all wheels but I meant the best in the 3 ways).
Ultrablader, in what stadium did you do those tests?
Attack stadium. In my attack testing i'll test it with a 145 track on Poison.

@ Blader Ritchie Uh why test on a lower track... He already tested on 100 and it didn't win any battles whereas in won some on DF145.
Did some more testing. Poison is useless:

Poison Bull 145SD vs Earth Aquario 145SD
10 Tests
Alternate shots

Earth Aquario: 100% win rate.

Also did some battles with MF Poison Serpent 145RF. It's pitiful. It couldn't even knock out MF Earth Bull GB145WB once. I changed GB145 to C145 and it managed one KO but it proves that it sucks which we already knew from the testing in the OP.
Try Poison Bull 145SD VS Capricorne 100HF, Capricorne somehow manages to outspin Poison.
We already know it's bad. The reason it outspins it is cause poison it so bad at taking hits.
I did a test, results:
L Drago: 2/3 wins
P. Serpent: 1/3 wins
That's not a proper test. You need to test combos. And normally 10 tests are down at minimum.