[Plastics] CHIMERA INDUSTRIES will bring back plastic gen!

Hi guys wanna show you a little project that i'm working on.
Basically i'm taking out of the grave plastic gen with new models, new lore, new packaging etc etc. 

I'm testing materials right now but i'm really close to the release (for sure within 2023).

If you are interested follow me on instagram where i post most of the stuff: chimera_industry
[Image: Schermata-2023-05-28-alle-18-12-32.png][Image: Schermata-2023-05-20-alle-12-04-17.png]
[Image: A26-A4-C77-FAB8-4905-83-F3-F8960-D508478.jpg]
Thats actually really cool! I wonder what the pricing would be like and if WBO allows the parts and beys in the WBO official tournaments
(Jun. 04, 2023  12:18 AM)Skynet Wrote: Thats actually really cool! I wonder what the pricing would be like and if WBO allows the parts and beys in the WBO official tournaments

Pricing is still not precise, something between 35 and 50 euros i think, i seriously doubt they will allow these on official tournaments (theyre pretty over-powered)
(Jun. 10, 2023  8:16 AM)chimeraindustry Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2023  12:18 AM)Skynet Wrote: Thats actually really cool! I wonder what the pricing would be like and if WBO allows the parts and beys in the WBO official tournaments

Pricing is still not precise, something between 35 and 50 euros i think, i seriously doubt they will allow these on official tournaments (theyre pretty over-powered)

Are you making new custom parts or are you remaking the old parts? Oh yes, the reason why WBO doesn't verify a lot of the new custom makers is because there are so many custom makers and a lot of them just drop off. Additionally, its the issue of consistency because if you want to make it official you have to make sure all the players are on the same fair ground. Its hard to do.