Plastic and HMS (NIB) [Wolborg MS, Uriel 2, Phantom Fox]

(Dec. 14, 2010  12:02 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: is that part of metal drigers design or just dust?

Haha, no it had been stored with some shredded paper and it is just residue from that. It is cleaned now so will upload a better picture in the morning.

(Dec. 14, 2010  1:16 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: driger f pictures please

There is a picture in the gallery, a link is in the first post.
which Gaia Dragoon do you have? because there are a few different versions. and as for Spike Lizard i would make an off between 30 & 50$ but because you are the one selling it you should decide how much its worth, Spike Lizard is like a Lamborghini LP640, very special
i also pm'd you
Great seller, brought Takara Zeus like a week ago and got it well packaged and fast!
I Recommend for sure!
(Dec. 14, 2010  6:00 PM)MrDodgest Wrote: which Gaia Dragoon do you have? because there are a few different versions. and as for Spike Lizard i would make an off between 30 & 50$ but because you are the one selling it you should decide how much its worth, Spike Lizard is like a Lamborghini LP640, very special

Gaia Dragoon (e.g the 1st coro coro design contest winning blade)
new pm, better offer
Update

[Image: dscf5032.jpg]

Selling

NIB Random Booster Volume 10 x3
NIB Gaia Dragoon V x1
NIP Takara Weight Disks x2
i want the bottom left one.
i want the bottom left one.( gaia dragoon)
pm sent for hasbro zeus
BTW, the organge one isn't polta, its spark knight, i used to have the clear orange version
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:19 PM)crashicth Wrote: BTW, the organge one isn't polta, its spark knight, i used to have the clear orange version

Ultimate Saizo, Spark knight and Polta are all indentical anyway (apart from the colour). Although I take it the bit chip picture must be different for each of them?
pm'ed you on Gaia Dragoon.
Update:

Selling

[Image: dscf5053.jpg]

Wolborg MS NIB x2
Uriel NIB
Spike Lizard NIB
Driger V2 NIB
Could you please reply to my PM? Grin
Thanks in advance!

Iwein
Is that ur green driger v on eBay? Cuz it looks the same as ur pic
PM Sent
Where did you find a thunder pegasis they never put it in production on takara or sonokong or Hasbro and Zeus is tt hongli
Zeus isn't TT Hongli. Takara released it in a Random Booster pack. Also, Thunder Pegasis doesn't exist (that I know of)...but Torch Pegasus is the real deal. Torch Pegasus is a rare and somewhat sought after beyblade.
Yawn i love how you seem to have no idea about plastic beyblades and yet state your opinions as fact.

(Jan. 06, 2011  12:45 AM)Dannajude Wrote: Where did you find a thunder pegasis they never put it in production on takara or sonokong or Hasbro and Zeus is tt hongli

The Zeus was Takara.

(Jan. 06, 2011  1:00 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Zeus isn't TT Hongli. Takara released it in a Random Booster pack. Also, Thunder Pegasis doesn't exist (that I know of)...but Torch Pegasus is the real deal. Torch Pegasus is a rare and somewhat sought after beyblade.

Zeus was released as a stand alone beyblade (A-129 to be exact) not in a Random Booster.

Thunder Pegasus was the Secret Rare prize in the Random Booster Volume 12.
Oh, had no idea that Zeus was released on its own. Thought it was part of a random booster. lol Just released I could've gone a page back to see Thunder Pegasus.