Plastic Customize Grips

Hey there! I have a big bunch of Plastic beyblades now, and I think I'm not gonna buy many more. But me and a friend are lacking customize grips I can't find anywhere. Sometimes there are some on YJ, but for like 2000 yen, and also I'm not planning to order anything from Japan in the near future, so for 3 or 4 grips it would be way to expensive.
So I'm asking if anyone here has some grips to sell and would ship to Germany. I've also recently seen some Dranzer and Dragoon Grips on american ebay that can be sent to USA or Canada. Someone there would do me such a huge favor if he could buy some for me and send them on to Germany. I think such things are pretty easy to arrange, and of course I'm gonna pay each and every charge and shipping cost.
I could help you, but it'd have to be like with YJA. Just give me half the deposit of your max bid of the item you want with the link. It'll go towards paying for it. Then I'll just bill you after with just the total cost. No commission involved I guess unless it interferes with my college classes (which it shouldn't if you do it fast). PM me if you're interested.