[Philippines] Team Champion Bladers - recruiting a division leader and some members

Please fill out this form:

Name:
Strongest Beys/ Bey Team:

Here are the members:

Mindanao - Dipolog Division

Leader/Creator - GP77
Best in school
Hidden

Vice Leader - Ray Unicorno 54
2nd Best in school; My brother
Hidden

Mikhail (not in WBO)
None
Hidden

Josh (not in WBO)
None; Best Friend
Hidden

McAlvincent (not in WBO)
None; Rival
Hidden

Renzo (not in WBO)
None; Cousin
Hidden

Mishael (not in WBO)
None
Hidden

Krey (not in WBO)
None
Hidden

Luzon - Manila Division

Leader - BeybladePotter
Hidden

Alliances:

Delta Blaze
Metal Bladerz
SniperShots
X-Bladerz

All of these people were hand picked by me. They are worthy of their place here.
Accepting all over the WORLD!
Hmm...Do you need to attend meetings and stuff?
No! Only meeting through PM
Ah, I see. But we do attend tournaments?
No its only up to you! This is a beyteam which I summon for team wars! So come on JOIN IN! BE MY MANILA DIVISION LEADER!
Hmm..okay. There are some days I might go to tourneys and days I won't. PM will be sent..
All beyblades are now hidden......
If you want to join the Manila division, pls schedule a meet up with BeybladePotter or meet up in a tourney and have this test:

Membership Test:

Must be done on MFB Attack

You must bring all the major types of beyblade : stamina, Defense, attack

Whenever Beyblade potter uses Defense, u use attack. and so with the others (you must use thetype that has the weakness to the type beyblade potter is using).

If you win at least one of the type disadvantage, you will earn the right to be part of the team. BUT if you win the 3 you are going to be the Vice Leader of the respective division you are aiming for (remember, the first one to do this will be the vice leader, if someone and you did it, and you were 2nd you will just be a normal member)
(Jun. 07, 2011  8:08 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: All beyblades are now hidden......
If you want to join the Manila division, pls schedule a meet up with BeybladePotter or meet up in a tourney and have this test:

Membership Test:

Must be done on MFB Attack

You must bring all the major types of beyblade : stamina, Defense, attack

Whenever Beyblade potter uses Defense, u use attack. and so with the others (you must use thetype that has the weakness to the type beyblade potter is using).

If you win at least one of the type disadvantage, you will earn the right to be part of the team. BUT if you win the 3 you are going to be the Vice Leader of the respective division you are aiming for (remember, the first one to do this will be the vice leader, if someone and you
did it, and you were 2nd you will just be a normal member)
I'm honored....LOL. Anyway, please PM me here. Schedule a meet-up in specific malls or in tourneys. (NOT BANKEE TOURNEYS) Be prepared to face my wrath.....oh wait. If you have the Attack Stadium, please bring it. Or else, we'll have to use the TT Balance. I'll face you all with my......oh wait again. You won't know what I'm gonna use.
@ Galaxy Pegasis 77 Sorry If I was not allowed to join the Fun tourney. So I challenge BeybladerPotter in a battle (To make up for our battle that was supposed to be during the FUN tourney). Do you accept?
The problem is, she doesn't have any members with her. If you want, she can accept i think 1 on 1 with your best player
Sure 1 on 1 ..... TT balance stadium? No way! We will just use the WSS it is better than the TT balance stadium..... Let's battle in Shangri-la this weekend (June 11,2011 Sunday).

P.S. I will bring my WSS stadium because the TT Balance stadium sucks
Hmm....Shangri-la? Hm..I'll check if I can go. What Shangri-la? Where in Shangri-la? Please PM me before making decisions....Anyway....I might go. And what? WSS is better than TT Balance? Uh....are you sure? Balance is better than WSS. Maybe you're mistaking TT Balance for another. TT Balance is the red one.
Yeah megathing. WSS sucks!
@ BeybladerPotter and GalaxyPegasis77 Yeah I am sure because "I HAVE BOTH OF THOSE STADIUMS" Shangri-la the one near SM megamall

PS Please be at Toy's R US before 2:00 PM 1:45 pm WILL Be fine

@ GalaxyPegasis77 I am not megathing.
(Jun. 09, 2011  7:54 AM)Mega Blader Wrote: @ BeybladerPotter and GalaxyPegasis77 Yeah I am sure because "I HAVE BOTH OF THOSE STADIUMS" Shangri-la the one near SM megamall

PS Please be at Toy's R US before 2:00 PM 1:45 pm WILL Be fine

@ GalaxyPegasis77 I am not megathing.
EDSA? Ah anyway. Before 2 PM? I'll ask my aunt to take me there. SM Megamall is in where? Let's just talk about this in PM's.
Accepting all over the world!

I need Bladers from:

Indonesia
Singapore
Malaysia
U.S.A.
Canada
Australia
Japan