Ohaider =]

Ohaider, my name's Alex, I'm 12 years old from New Zealand =]
I found these forums when I was Googling Beyblade to find something entertaining xD

Hmmm, about me... Well, as I said, my name's Alex and I'm 12. I'm a bit mature for my age, I've heard xD
My favourite color is Green, Purple and Orange, I like to sprite and make banners and graphics on GIMP, I like to think I'm quite average at making avatars and such on GIMP but umm, yeah xD
I use emotes alot, basically one on the end of each sentence ._.
My username? Well, it's a combination of Zeus who is my favourite Greek god and graphic, I like that word and I like making them 8D
My username on other forums is Opticgoo, if you know me. ._.

I got into Beyblade a few years ago when I was about 6-7 years old and they started showing re-runs of the original series. I just watched the show and didn't know much about the blades and their names and such. When the re-runs got cancelled, I was a bit depressed but just this week, they started showing Metal Fusion and I was hooked again xD
I've seen the first 4 episodes as they only show 4 a week but I'll be following it.
I'm a bit sad that the Metal Fusion blades won't come out in NZ untill November, but I can wait. xD

So yeah, that's like my...story of how I got here and my introduction?
8D
Welcome to the world of tomorrow!
(sorry couldnt resist) welcome to the world beyblade organization zeus graphic
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome Zeusgraphic! There are a couple of New Zealand members on here. You should defiantly try and stay active as there are some trying to get a tournament up in New Zealand. Also, yeah I have to wait till November for the actual toy as well. It comes out the same time in Australia.
Thanks for all the welcomes guys =]
Raykon: If it's in Auckland than I could go, but if not, then I couldn't xD
But yeah, I hate how we have to wait so long, I've never actually owned a Beyblade so I'd really like to get a few =]