Of course, i'm new

Hey guys I just want to introduce myself, my username is giB gnaB and it's Big Bang backwards. So I don't know what I'll be mostly into, I might be in build me a combo or anything. I've got a pretty good amount of beyblades in my collection. I also like Legos (I know you guys are probably going to say something about that Tongue_out_wink), Minecraft and much more. So yup that's me pretty much!
Welcome to the WBO, giB gnaB! I hope you've read the rules, and I also like Minecraft. In fact, there's a Minecraft thread here.
Welcome to the wbo.Make sure to read the rules.
Ok....this one is a.... F-U-N member! Yaaayyyy! Just joking. Just read the rules, and search the important threads in each forum. PM if you need anythingGrin
@Powerangeryan Why is he fun? So hey! I'm sum 472,[I'm in Ibeyblader's sig] make sure you follow the rules otherwise face .....THE MODS[plays horror sound effect] and WARNING LEVELS[plays again], nah just kidding, oh and do you collect MFB, Plastics, or HMS?
Welcome. Remember to pm bladers like us for any info on beyblade.
Welcome to the WBO! Be sure to read the rules before posting and enjoy the forum Smile For any problem pm me Wink
(Oct. 19, 2011  10:28 AM)sum 472 Wrote: @Powerangeryan Why is he fun? So hey! I'm sum 472,[I'm in Ibeyblader's sig] make sure you follow the rules otherwise face .....THE MODS[plays horror sound effect] and WARNING LEVELS[plays again], nah just kidding, oh and do you collect MFB, Plastics, or HMS?
My brother does, though I forgot what beyblades he has (or hadUnhappy ).

Welcome to WBO , Enjoy your stay!
Oh hey there! I'm OneWingedAngel, but you can call me OWA, Ultima, or even my old name, UltimaPegasus! I know, right now you're thinking: "What the Hell Kerbecs? Some random dude is talking to me!" Well, I'm just gonna give you a little intro! I bet Kai-V has already given you the rules, but here's a little run through:

*insert holy music* DA RULEZZZ!!!!!
Here's a few tips:

~ If you need help, ask a user with a blue name!!!
~ Be open minded! If someone says your combo's bad, don't go Berserk!
~ Post in the right topic!
~ Confused on a part/bey? Can't go Beyblade Wiki? BeyWiki too confusing/doesn't have an article for that bey/part? PM [private message] another member!

HAVE FUN!!!!

PS: I play MineCraft too! I also play Ace of Spades, wich is like MineCraft with GUNZ!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin!!!! But anway, yea, I'm Jedi6349!!! I only play classic though [don't have Beta. YET] you can normally find me on "FREEBUILD FOR FUN [BIG MAP]!", Blocktopia LavaSurvival or WoM: realms.