No more Rock Wolf!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone im back... my thread was closed down so you probably dont know what I am talking about. Well i used to use my favorite beyblade Rock Wolf ED145 FS.... then i started to play around with it. With a miracal when my lil bro for his birthday got 4 new beyblades he got me a rock leone Stupid . I then customized Rock Leone 145 WB to Rock Leone ED145 WB because it looked cooler n did better. So i battled my lil bros Storm Pegasus 100 RF (a top tier). I will not put a results since they will be discredited because of PTW(pegasus thunder whip). We will hopefully be gettin a takara tomy stadium when we can scrape up the money to pay for it n the shipping and handeling since were gonna buy it from japan. Well anyway i would like you to comment about my new blade and mourn the death of rock wolf. Rock Leone also has a gray faceblot witht he leone sticker since it looks better that way and if you want pics just ask
Quote:# Please be specific. If you know the name of the part (eg. Tiger Defenser is the AR of Driger S), please use it; if not, please post the exact model you got the part from (eg. AR: Driger S).
# Explain the concept. A Beyblade that is strong against one type of Beyblade in one type of Bey Stadium will work entirely differently in a different situation. Please tell us how your Beyblade is supposed to work.
# Be open minded. Don't get upset if we tell you your combo is bad. Remember, we're here to help.

[/thread]

srsly... if your other thread got closed for posting similar content why would you post another thread exactly like it? Oh and also even bumpking stands a chance against attack types in PTW...
You havent even seen my other thread... the people went from criticueing my beyblade to argueing about Storm Pegasus 105 RF and what makes a top tier attacker. Thats why it got closed down. Look if u arent goin to critique just dont post.
here's a critique

don't make bad threads