Newbie From Vermont!

Hello everybody!

My name is Emi - I'm a 21 year old female who's loved Beyblades since 2000/2001?. I randomly came across only one in a store one day (it was a Galzzly) and bought it because it was different from all the rest of the toys. The idea of battling tops just fasinated me. However, I was the only one that had a beyblade in my area due to their rarity in the surrounding stores - so I never got to use it for battle. I mostly just watched it spin around in a bowl until I found some more beys later on, and then I put them to battle in a homemade stadium carved out of wood that my Dad built me for my birthday.

Now that I'm older, out of school, and have more freedom than I did back then, I've taken more interest in Beyblades, especially the MFB system. My husband, two nephews and I are eager to learn more about different strategies, customizations, and of course - battling. We have all taken it pretty seriously as a hobby and, well, I guess I could say sport. We love it. We'd love to host our own event someday, but I guess in order to do that we need to find at least four more bladers. We decided before we go recruiting, we ourselves should learn more about Beys themselves and work on techniques. That's why I'm here - to familiarize myself with other bladers and learn tips from different beyblade enthusiasts around the world. I've visited this site numerous times, watched lessons on the Beyblade Channel, and I figured it was time to join. I would like help in building combos, so I'll probably check the "Build Me A Combo!" Thread shortly. Smile

Glad to be here, I apologize for a long intro, and I hope to have FUN learning more!
Welcome to the WBO, the happiest bey-place on earth.

Use this to ask for a combo: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo
And use this for questions: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...read-Rules

These should help you out a bit.

Some notes to consider is: Listen to admins, most members here have no idea what they are talking about. Checking the OP on a thread you have not read yet is a good idea, especially when it concerns combos and new releases, noting where tournaments will be held or are being planned is a good thing to be considered so you can find one in your own area.
Welcome to wbo you should try entering a tournament in your area you will learn lots of stuff there
Welcome to the WBO