New old guy

Hello,
    I've been lurking around the forums and never don an introduction.   I've been enjoying Beyblade for about two years now and have been into TT beys for about a year. Also I'm old compared to most on this forum, over 40, so yeah my kids got me into blading.   I'm now into it more than them!  Hope to run a tourney in the future. 
Cheers!
That's cool, and I also made a late introduction. My introduction was 1 year after I joined lol.
Welcome to the WBO.
Welcome to the WBO, Hope you like it here.
(Dec. 22, 2021  5:36 PM)Mikeorix Wrote: Hello,
    I've been lurking around the forums and never don an introduction.   I've been enjoying Beyblade for about two years now and have been into TT beys for about a year. Also I'm old compared to most on this forum, over 40, so yeah my kids got me into blading.   I'm now into it more than them!  Hope to run a tourney in the future. 
Cheers!

Oh hey there, hope you're having a great time! How's the WBO so far?
Welcome to the WBO, Hope you enjoy your time here
(Dec. 22, 2021  5:36 PM)Mikeorix Wrote: Hello,
Cheers!
I'm older than you, I'm Forty Juan
Lol Jk
Hope you enjoy your stay