New blader here

Hello everyone this is inzampegasus121 I'm 12 and I absolutely love Beyblades.I came across them a few years ago when they were made of Plastic. I know it sounds unreal but I owned more than a 100 beyblades (from the plastic and HMS Generations) now I know this sounds surprising but NONE I mean NONE of them were Takara Tomy!!!Most of them were straightforward fake of were made by TT Hongli!!!Of course I didn't know that they were fake and so kept on buying after each one breaks!!But now I know and buy hasbro which is the only one available in our country.So,I wanna learn from all of you experts over here!!!Feel free to post anything!!!!
welcome to the site man!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks alot!!!I'm really glad I get to know people who love beyblade as much as I do!!
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization.
Welcome to the WBO here is a little bit of advice:
1. The search function is your friend.
2. The Beywiki is amazing.
3. Ask a question get an answer 2 thread is very useful.
4. Everyone up here is here to help.
4. Use the build me a custom thread. Very useful.

Hope this helps. Also if you need anything im here the help.
Im new to this so can anyone tell me how to battle?
Hello. I see your new here too... Well I currently own 4 beyblades that are from hasbro. But I just got in to beyblade not even 4 years now. Anyhow I can tell you from'reading alot of wikis that if you read some of them you will gain alot of knowledge. My beyblades are: Storm Pegasus, Dark Libra, Earth Eagle, Rock Aqurio. I will get 8 more in December. Do you want me to help with things?
Sincerly,
Madoka_MeaMea