New WBO Logo

i see what he's getting at though

i'm mulling it over
(Mar. 05, 2009  12:29 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Wikipedia doesn't have a flat design?

Did you NOT read my post. I never said 100% did I?? Don't go getting all sarcastic and picky when you can't even read a post properly.
I think you may have overreacted a little there, all he was trying to do was help :\
I dont see how he was trying to be helpful. I may have over reacted but i dont appreciate people getting sarcastic with me when they dont read a post properly.
I really wasn't being sarcastic.
It doesn't matter anymore...
Espio may have overeacted and Shikamaru526 should have read the post properly...
(Mar. 05, 2009  9:31 PM)KidTala Wrote: It doesn't matter anymore...
Espio may have overeacted and Shikamaru526 should have read the post properly...

You didn't need to post this. I already stated I overreacted. You have just repeated what I said.

I'm aware that Wiki has a gradient on their logo, and so do many others. But oh well, I'm glad Brad took my thoughts into consideration. Whether or not he decides to use them is down to him, nought I can do about it.
Honest truth, I like the current logo. It's powerful, it's eye catching, and it represents that WBO is on the cutting edge of the Blading World. Only change I would make here is the font of the WBO acronym, it needs to be slightly sharper and more lines than curves. (Sorry, I took a couple graphic design classes last year)
well if there was a good storm pegasus picture i think that might of been pretty cool too bad there's not
The new logo is done. I can't show it here though. However, I can promise it's very different from what you're expecting.
Why not? Whines till you conceed.
(Mar. 11, 2009  1:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The new logo is done. I can't show it here though. However, I can promise it's very different from what you're expecting.

sounds promising lol
Oh dear. I'm kinda terrified. But oh well, I trust Brad. And even if it is awful I'm sure I'll get used to it. Pinching_eyes_2
Any ideas when you're gonna upload it for real?
Yeah, I'm curious to see it. I wonder if a different wheel or blade will be used instead of Pegasis or different colours (I highly doubt it).
You don't make friends with secrets (or salad)! When will you be unleashing the new logo to the masses? I'm excited haha, I like your designs.
It will be coming soon.
God damn, Brad. You really love that gradient tool, don't you?
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:23 AM)Deikailo Wrote: God damn, Brad. You really love that gradient tool, don't you?

i do, but the finished logo has no gradients
Can't wait for the new logo.
I've seen it already. I am sure you all will like it. Smile
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i do, but the finished logo has no gradients

hurrahhh lol
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i do, but the finished logo has no gradients
:o

Can the next logo be pink?
(Mar. 15, 2009  2:00 PM)Deikailo Wrote: :o

Can the next logo be pink?

I second the pink! Eee
Welll.. I think the main color is blue...
It's actually bright yellow!