Hello everyone my name is blader kenny i don't really play beyblades that much but i am very interested to hear every ones thought on the topic
Hey there Kenny! I'm a new member like you!

My personal opinon on Beyblading? I'm a nerd for it.
I wonder if this is the same Blader Kenny from a few years ago. The one that got banned. But welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide in my sig for a full guide for the WBO
hi blader kenny welcome to the wbo hope you have a great time on this site read the rules and try not to get a warning level and if you want an avatar or signature either pm me or post in my thread hope you enjoy your time on this siteSmile
hi my names blader guy 26 i know lots about beyblade maybe in the future u can ask me some questions
(Jun. 14, 2012  5:27 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I wonder if this is the same Blader Kenny from a few years ago. The one that got banned. 
Oh god,please be "The Blader Kenny".

Welcome(back?)to the WBOWink
(Jun. 14, 2012  11:53 PM)Vortex-S Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2012  5:27 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I wonder if this is the same Blader Kenny from a few years ago. The one that got banned. 

If it was the original it would make things a little bit more interesting around here.

Welcome (back if you are the same one.) and Hello
(Jun. 15, 2012  4:27 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2012  11:53 PM)Vortex-S Wrote:

If it was the original it would make things a little bit more interesting around here.

Its about time some liven up the atmosphere,eh!

Welcome to the site and read the rules
Welcome kenny to the wbo need any help send me a pm and welcome again to the wbo have fun battling; in the wbo official tournaments bye. Wink