New Blader here Need help

Hey everyone Joyful_3 well its Christmas and as a gift my girlfriend bought me Burn Fireblaze 135ms.~I read up on it a little bit but i don't understand what most things mean~ Seeing it my friends and I started to realize how much we loved Beys as kids. I'm trying to get to know about Blading in general so i can know how to build better beys. If anyone can help me out feel free. Happy Holidays!
Well I'm new as well but I know enough. That bey is a stamina type bey. It's decent but it's outclassed. Do you understand what the name means?
Well the first word is the fusion wheel which is where most contact happens. The next word is the energy ring which doesn't do much. The numbers represent the spintrack and how high it is. Finally the last letters are the performance tip. Overall, Burn Fireblaze is decent, but there are better options
Well if you are ok with importing from Japan, you will need phantom bull 230wd. All parts can be bought in us except for phantom, which is from Japan.
But if not youll need hades kerbecs and put it in boost mode
I would refer you to Kai-V instead of some newbie. He knows EVERYTHING you need to know. PM him for your questions. FYI dont make threads about some question that can be asked quickly. Use the Ask a Question thread in beyblade general.
Welcome to the WBO!
@TheInGreek Kai-V is female. ._.