New Blader, New Member, and lovin it.

Hallo all. My name is CriticalZero (with a youtube account of CriticalZeroo(there's nothing on it yet))

While I am 21 years old, I actually wasn't a fan of the original plastic beyblades back in the day. In fact, until yesterday, I thought it was just another kind of stupid thing.

But then I stayed over at my friend OSDranzer's house, and we ended up battling her beyblades until 5am.

So, now I'm hooked. YAY!

I've found a love in attack type beys, and my first two beys are Legend Cyber Pegasus and Galaxy Pegasus. I've got a Rev Up launcher.... and I'm having so much trouble with it. If anyone has tips for keeping my beys in the stadium when I use that launcher, it'd be appreciated.

Anyways, I hope I can be an active community member, even if I seem to live no where near any tournaments, which is sad. But I still wanna get better with battling, collect beys, and just have a good time.
Welcome to the WBO Smile
Enjoy the site and have a great time.
Hey, here's my tips!

Legend Galactic Pegasis? I think you mean Cyber Pegasis :p as that's the only legend Pegasis there is. With the Rev-Up Launcher, what you need to do is pull the string once, as hard as you can. Normally (90% of the time) that will work. Either way, the beys should stay in the stadium, unless they're battling lol. Then they might get KOed.

And thus, welcome to WBO!
Yes. I believe you're right. xD

I think I would of caught that if I hadn't been up so late last night addicted to trying to beat my friend.

Oh, my problem is that they tend to fly out of the stadium and hit me. We were using a Takara Tomy stadium, and I guess they have the "broken" sides, I guess I would say, since they have gaps. And my bey's would fly out of them, with Galaxy Pegasus being the worst.

Ya know, when it decides to leave the launcher and not just decide to stay attached to it after I pull the cord >.>

(Gonna edit that first post to not have sleepy Zero mistakes in it)
Haha. I know how that feels. I stayed up with my friend one night blading on the table lol.

Oh. Well that can't be helped, unless you use the carboard walls that are made for it. IIRC, you can buy them off of eBay. The TAKARA-TOMY stadiums are made that way. Hasbro's has walls already, but are generally worse if you have a TT stadium. Your best bet would be to buy the walls off of eBay. It's normal for the beyblades to come out and hit you. Especially Galaxy Pegasis. Given the R2F (Right Rubber Flat) bottom, and the RUL (Rev-Up Launcher) it would do that.

What do you mean by that last statement?
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
Welcome to the WBO!
(Aug. 05, 2011  8:13 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Haha. I know how that feels. I stayed up with my friend one night blading on the table lol.

Oh. Well that can't be helped, unless you use the carboard walls that are made for it. IIRC, you can buy them off of eBay. The TAKARA-TOMY stadiums are made that way. Hasbro's has walls already, but are generally worse if you have a TT stadium. Your best bet would be to buy the walls off of eBay. It's normal for the beyblades to come out and hit you. Especially Galaxy Pegasis. Given the R2F (Right Rubber Flat) bottom, and the RUL (Rev-Up Launcher) it would do that.

What do you mean by that last statement?

Sometimes when I try to launch one of my beys, they won't come out of the rev up launcher. It happens maybe 1 in 15 uses, but it's still annoying. Can't figure out why it does that.