New Arizona Blader!

Hello to you all. I recently got into beyblades because my local target stocks them occasionally, and they looked cool. I am a 22 year old adult, I am into anime,beyblades,video games,nature,miniature wargaming and card games. I am currently looking for people to play beyblades with, and I am very interested in joining a team and tournaments. I'm actually thinking of having a tourney myself. I am currently unemployed, and looking for ways to make some money. If there are any Arizona players near the Tucson area, let me know. I'm living in an apartment, and I am allowed to have friends over. My favorite beys are: Hell Kerbecks, Evil Befall,Gravity Destroyer and Nightmare Rex. That's pretty much it,....an adult who loves beyblades and who is looking for other players!
Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to read the PM Kai-V sent you, and follow the rules! Enjoy your stay here.
(Nov. 30, 2012  8:30 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to read the PM Kai-V sent you, and follow the rules! Enjoy your stay here.

Thanks. Already read them and will do. Enjoying my stay already Smile
Welcome to the site. Be careful when posting or you might get warned.
Welcome to the wbo!
Hi welcome to the WBO, enjoy and dont try to get warned Grin
Thanks to you all for the warm welcomeSmile I'll try to abide by the r[/b][/u]ules.