Never Introduced Myself :D

Hey guys! Im iArmanixo, but call me Armani or Mani. I love blading. I am currently improving my combo-making skills and getting stronger everyday. My best bey is MF Basalt Aquario 100 WD. I'm trying to improve my combo to make it sturdy and survive in the beystaduim. Im 13 and a girl. Sooo ya! I hope to make some friends on here that can help me out.
X0XO
~iArmanixo
not a bad combo, well any way welecome and have fun. and man Jacksonian you are always the firt person to greet the new people Smile
Hey hey hey, welcome! Grin Hope you have a nice stay here! By the way, where are you from? Tongue_out
Thanks Smile
P.S. I forgot to mention I love LMFAO Party Rock Anthem! Everyday I'm Shufflin' <---- No Joke Tongue_out
I'm from Florida
Yeah, I could tell by your user title Joyful_3

Well, if you're interested in entering some Beyblade tournaments, here is the thread for you: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Florida-...da?page=23

One of our members, Greimatter, is trying to set up a tournament for August 13th in Miami Lakes. If you live by, you should check it out! Smile
(Jul. 31, 2011  5:23 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Yeah, I could tell by your user title Joyful_3

Well, if you're interested in entering some Beyblade tournaments, here is the thread for you: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Florida-...da?page=23

One of our members, Greimatter, is trying to set up a tournament for August 13th in Miami Lakes. If you live by, you should check it out! Smile

Thanks! I'll try n check that out
(Jul. 31, 2011  5:19 AM)iArmanixo Wrote: Thanks Smile
P.S. I forgot to mention I love LMFAO Party Rock Anthem! Everyday I'm Shufflin' <---- No Joke Tongue_out
I'm from Florida

OMG I LOVE THAT SONG< SHUFFLE ALL DAY.XD
(Jul. 31, 2011  5:31 AM)drakio Wrote:
I'm from Florida

Ya ikr I was gonna make a team of BeyShufflers...but idk if someone would join Tongue_out
Welcome to the wbo and hope that u like this website
(Jul. 31, 2011  5:38 AM)iArmanixo Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2011  5:31 AM)drakio Wrote:
I'm from Florida

Ya ikr I was gonna make a team of BeyShufflers...but idk if someone would join Tongue_out

I would join if I lived in fl, but I live in maryland Unhappy
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
Thanks Guys for the welcome! Man do I feel the <3 right now! lol Grin