My thoughts and yours on plastic, hms and MFB

(Mar. 11, 2009  10:17 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ok, I'm getting kinda embarassed for having told you about the site. Learn a little more before thinking you know everything and argueing like this. I'm not saying I know everything, but I do know that plastics<HMS<MFB. K? Just stop. =/

Are you kidding me? I have Driger V2, galeon, and Dranzer V2 and I can say that Driger V2 is better.
(Mar. 11, 2009  10:18 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Well, you sure sound smarter now -.-

Why becouse the moderator on this site is a jerk and I cant voice my own opinions or post topics without getting locked.
Did you all miss the topic title? ITS SAYS "MY THOUGHTS" <<<<<key words there.
(Mar. 11, 2009  10:17 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ok, I'm getting kinda embarassed for having told you about the site. Learn a little more before thinking you know everything and argueing like this. I'm not saying I know everything, but I do know that plastics<HMS<MFB. K? Just stop. =/

Thats a preference. I like plastic more then HMS then MFB. There is no conan in what is better.
(Mar. 11, 2009  10:20 PM)Neku2 Wrote: Are you kidding me? I have Driger V2, galeon, and Dranzer V2 and I can say that Driger V2 is better.

Why becouse the moderator on this site is a jerk and I cant voice my own opinions or post topics without getting locked.
Did you all miss the topic title? ITS SAYS "MY THOUGHTS" <<<<
You have them all, but evidently you don't understand the usage. BTW, I have four Galeon, 4 Driger V2 and 10 Dranzer V2. Smile

I'm not being a jerk. You shared my thoughts, and I shared my thoughts about your thoughts. In addition, saying Driger V2 is better than Galeon is not an opinion, it's factually incorrect. We don't have an article on the wiki for Dranzer V2 yet, but check out Galeon:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Galeon

As for your threads getting locked, we have the same policy with all duplicate threads; if there's already a thread for your topic, don't make a new one. It's not a personal attack, it's how the board is managed so that we don't get flooded with bad topics. Most message boards with decent management work this way.
They have to based on something viable or you are just being stupid. BTW, I have all those blades and so does Brad. He knows what he is talking about more than you do. ANd your being pretty immature for your age. BTW, why can't you just admit it's nostalgia? There's nothing wrong with that...
(Mar. 11, 2009  10:26 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: They have to based on something viable or you are just being stupid. BTW, I have all those blades and so does Brad. He knows what he is talking about more than you do. ANd your being pretty immature for your age. BTW, why can't you just admit it's nostalgia? There's nothing wrong with that...

How do you know he know more? hmm? Do you know me? Do you know anything about me or my collection? I have no problem saying I like plastics partially out of nostalgia but I like plastics more becouse I think there better. I enjoy the cusomization more, I enjoy the designs more, i enjoy the battles more.
Do you know my collection? Have you read any of my articles?

[Image: IMG_4844.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4900.jpg]
Yes, I can tell you don't too know much by your current posts. You enjoying the battles does NOT mean they are better. It means you prefer them more. =/ Make more sense. Better means that they physically perform better than the newer beyblades, which is a false statement.
EDIT: Same^^^^ I have atleast over 100 blades.
(Mar. 11, 2009  10:35 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Yes, I can tell you don't too know much by your current posts. You enjoying the battles does NOT mean they are better. It means you prefer them more. =/ Make more sense. Better means that they physically perform better than the newer beyblades, which is a false statement.
EDIT: Same^^^^ I have atleast over 100 blades.

I never said they performed better. I said I prefer plastics over HMS or MFB. Thats not a stupid comment. Thats my preference. I never said Plastics would outclass a HMS or MFB.
Saying Galeon is junk was a stupid comment, though.
You never made this clear at all. ANd that wasn't what you were argueing about earlier. -.-
(Mar. 11, 2009  10:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Do you know my collection? Have you read any of my articles?

[Image: IMG_4844.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4900.jpg]

Wow thats a large collection. Mine is not that big, not even close (I dont think). Look I think Driger V2 is better okay. I have done matchs with Dranzer V2 and Galeon and most of the time Driger would win. Maybe thats not the case with everyone but hey whatever. You will get no more grief from me. Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut. I tend to go, and go when it comes to arguing. Sorry.
(Mar. 11, 2009  10:40 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: You never made this clear at all. ANd that wasn't what you were argueing about earlier. -.-

I never said anywhere that plastics would beat a HMS or MFB I just said I "LIKE" them better.
You never made it clear.......
Why do you get so upset when we tell you that there are better beyblades out of the box than driger v2?
I like the plastic ones better (reminds me when i was a kid and started beyblading), although in my opinion they don't seem to spin as well. But that just what i like.
I loved the plastics(still do) but I am kinda getting into the MFB now,they look pretty good.
As for HMS,I only found out about them half way through last year,I always thought they were fake Pinching_eyes_2
Also,I don't think anyone can beat Brad's collection.
(Mar. 12, 2009  11:34 AM)Raykon Wrote: Also,I don't think anyone can beat Brad's collection.

there's quite a few out there with bigger collections than mine, especially considering mine gets smaller constantly because i either give stuff away or sell stuff
For Battle purposes MFB and HMS all the way. Frankly after playing with MFB, plastic seems kinda tame. I do however love plastic for collection purposes (Driger V2 and Dranzer V2) and nostalgia. These bad boys can blind all reason.

[Image: NostalgiaGoggles.png]
you have no idea how long I have been waiting to use it. I could not pass up the opportunity.
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:37 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: That image is absolutely brilliant.

Agreed.
That made my day.
Lol at the goggles!
Haha.
(Mar. 12, 2009  4:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: there's quite a few out there with bigger collections than mine, especially considering mine gets smaller constantly because i either give stuff away or sell stuff

Yea true,are they on this site?
I think G has a bigger collection than I do.
I thnk I am tied on HMS and plastic ones. I like the plasitc ones basiclly for the reasons stated above, they far outclass any of the others in terms of customisation. I mean you can have tiny things if that is your fighting style or you can have a Bey boulder.

I have to admit though I haven't always liked the HMS blades, when I ordered Dranzer the first time I was very shocked by how small it was (having never seen one up close before). But it does give a new spin on the old pharse about big things coming in small packages because the little thing has beaten many of my other blades that were twice as big as it.

Just to say I never rated any of the new ones because I have never even used one but I will soon.
(Mar. 13, 2009  11:52 AM)WolfMan Wrote: I mean you can have tiny things if that is your fighting style or you can have a Bey boulder.

If by "bey boulder" you mean plastics, and by "tiny things" you mean HMS, then your "bey boulder" will in nearly every case lose to "tiny things".

As far as Customizing goes, some of the top tier plastic combos don't really have that many layers.

AR: Wing Cross
WD: Ten Balance
BB: Semi-Flat

This is one of the best plastic combos, and it's really basic in terms of customization.
I thought he meant more Polta/Spin Dragoon/MBD/Galeon = Tiny thing, Cyber Dragoon/Rock Bison/Trygle/Trypio = Bey Boulder.