My World

Hello fellow bladers,

My name is beytrikai and im new here.
Since beyblade began, i have loved it, since beyblade started, i have never let it go, since beyblade launched, i have held it in my hands.

Beyblade is not a soul that is left on the street left, forgotten. It is the soul of eternal happiness and the love of happening to have it. It is the moment you play, you can feel your aura uplifting and rejoicing of two souls.

Since WBO/Beywiki began, i have always wanted to join, but the fact of losing the love and leaving the world wouldbe unbearable. For the past weeks, I have realized that the love of beyblade in me would never go, so I have joined.

I have a considerable knowlegde about beyblade and I hope I can share it with this organization and the world.

Please accept me in your world, please accept me for not only my blading, but also, for my soul.

Im gonna stop know because I'm starting to sound a bit too posh

Beytrikai
okay...

Welcome to the WBO, hope you enjoy yourself here and learn lots.
Welcome to the WBO! Grin Have you heard of the new MFB? And where are you from?
creepiest intro post so far
Hey. Don't worry, I think we can understand how you feel.
something right in your words
but also a little weird

However Welcome to WBO! ^^
(Jun. 08, 2009  9:27 AM)Anubis Wrote: Hey. Don't worry, I think we can understand how you feel.

speak for yourself
(Jun. 08, 2009  9:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: speak for yourself

if you didn't love beyblade way too much then you wouldn't be running this website
Well.....Interesting....... Anyway Welcome =)
welcome >.>
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organisation!
Be sure to look at the map and add yourself if you want. Wink
Welcome to the WBO... Smile
(Jun. 08, 2009  9:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: speak for yourself
He is, and he can use me to supplement his "we". :3

I wouldn't quite say Beyblade consumes my soul, but I have a strong affinity for it nonetheless. Enough to travel cross country and across the country's boarder for it. I do hope you learn to love it in moderation, buddy. xD

Anyhow, welcome to the community. Where ya from?
A little creepy when said out loud but I have to agree with Anubis in that I imagine the most of us feel something similiar.....welcome to the WBO. Smile
Erm............OK but I can see the point and agree, I think.

Anyway, Welcome to the WBO!

And Kappa, why are you always trying to get people to put themselvies on the map?
(Jun. 08, 2009  9:27 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Erm............OK but I can see the point and agree, I think.

Anyway, Welcome to the WBO!

And Kappa, why are you always trying to get people to put themselvies on the map?
Because it makes it easier when you want to organize a tournament in that area. You can PM everyone in the area instead of trying to remember who is where.